HN308's Review - Brokering BMW, Infiniti, Lexus in NY/NJ/CT/PA with limited out of state shipping for BMW

I used HN to order a m3 comp about a year ago. ( delivered 8/23 ) The timeline he gave me ended being right on the money… and everything he promised was delivered. The numbers all matched and the dealership was great. This was my first M vehicle and it’s something I will never forget! Thanks HN! I would recommend him to anyone looking to get in or out of a car!

2 Likes

Im happy to say I had an excellent experience with HN. This was my first time working with a broker and I won’t ever lease a car without one. Being located in IL means very few lease deals and very few brokers. I was anxiously trying to locate one of the remaining BMW M550i’s available for lease. HN was able to locate me a very well optioned vehicle at a great dealer in New York. Responses to texts were quick, we had a call to confirm everything and the hand off to the dealer was seamless. I probably emailed 30 or so dealers directly trying to negotiate myself before connecting with HN and I couldn’t get anything close to comparable. $1k/month for a 36/10 on a $90k MSRP performance sedan. Highly recommend.

2 Likes

Hi HN308. I am looking for leasing a BWM X3. Do you have any good deal for that?

@HN308 Professional, honest and personable. HN hooked us up with a steal! He was easy to communicate with and was very transparent on pricing, no bait and switch. In fact our final payment was a few dollars below the amount he quoted. Would definitely recommend HN to all my family and friends!

2 Likes

Buying this car was absolutely a breeze! HN308 was very clear and concise in pricing and vehicle availability and met all my questions with direct answers. Everything was done quick and the deal was made within one day time. I recommend HN308 to anyone looking for any car deal.

1 Like

Late review for a BMW X1 order I placed through HN308. He was professional, responsive, and extremely straightforward to work with, and the deal was exactly what was discussed with no surprises. The car was delivered to my house without me stepping foot in a dealer. Highly recommend!

1 Like

I recently had the pleasure of working with @hn308 for the second time. After our initial lease, which was about to end, I found @hn308 to be consistently professional, responsive, and diligent. An expert in his field, he not only addressed all my inquiries but also provided valuable insights and details. @hn308 genuinely looks out for your best interests and consistently delivers excellent service.

Our latest acquisition was a 2024 BMW X3 with a white/cognac interior and the Premium Package. The entire experience was seamless, and the deal lived up to our discussions with no surprises. What truly set @hn308 apart was his commitment to saving you money and convenience – the car was delivered to my doorstep without the need for me to step foot in a dealership. He even negotiated the shipment cost effectively.

In summary, working with @hn308 was a pleasure, and I highly recommend his services for a smooth and transparent automotive experience.

1 Like

Ive worked with many brokers in the past and @HN308 was top notch. I contacted him about one vehicle and he actually wound up finding me a better one. To anyone who is apprehensive about working with brokers, @HN308 is upfront honest and reliable.

1 Like

Worked with @HN308 for the first time. Have used multiple other brokers here in the past. He got a killer deal on a nice EQS for the wife. Easy process. Flew in and picked up the vehicle. Will definitely use his services again in the future. Thanks @HN308 !

1 Like

Awesome experience getting a EQS. Easiest car deal I have ever done. Out of state pickup was a breeze. Thank you HN308!!

1 Like

This is the second time using HN308 for my car purchase. The numbers are outstanding and my local dealer was not even close what he came up with. Picking up out of state was easy and stress free. All the paperwork was done and I was able to drive out in no time. You can count on him each time. Bought Lexus IS350 Fsport 1 week ago. Thank you and good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Had the pleasure of working with @HN308 for a 540xi who was very professional, prompt and easy to work with. He was able to get the car squared away for pick up within 24 hours of first contact with him. Would never have received this kind of pricing on a car this nice. Thank you for your service!

1 Like

Saw a great deal on an m235i loaner from HN. I reached out to inquire about it, and HN responded promptly and ran the numbers for me. Once I decided to lock it in, everything was made really easy and straightforward. He transferred me over to a contact at the dealer, and made sure I had any questions answered throughout the whole process. I took delivery of the car within just a few short days of reaching out to HN. Highly recommend, and will definitely be using HN’s services again. Thank you!

1 Like

I used @HN308’s service for my Mercedes EQS 580 lease, and it was a remarkably smooth and efficient experience. The communication was clear and constant, ensuring a hassle-free process. The value and service I received were exceptional, making the entire purchasing experience enjoyable. I highly recommend @HN308 for anyone looking for amazing deals.

1 Like

Thank you @HN308 for getting this deal! We reached out and he was quick to respond. He is professional and experienced/knowledgeable. He guided us and helped us thru the process easily. He answered all of our questions. It was a quick process as well and we got the car in just a few days. I would highly recommend him! Thank you again!

1 Like

@HN308 thanks for a great deal on my BMW. Easy deal, all as promised.

1 Like

@HN308 is terrific to work with. He delivered exactly what we discussed, was very helpful leading us through the process, and is responsive and clear and honest in his communication. We are grateful for HN’s support and would recommend him highly.

1 Like

@HN308 was great to work with. Got a loaner EQE for a great price and everything was smooth and easy.

1 Like