HN308's Review - Brokering BMW, Infiniti, Lexus in NY/NJ/CT/PA with limited out of state shipping for BMW

I was looking for Q50 LUX in grey graphite color for my wife. Initially I was trying to make a deal with another broker (fees) and dealer (no fees) found on this site and both time it didn’t work well. Broker gave me the price much higher than he stated in calculator. Besides, his dealer didn’t accept MSD so I went to the dealer who doesn’t charge the fees and according to him is trying to do his best to make the price reasonable. The only car in grey color what dealer had in stock was the car with additional packages which we didn’t want to spend money on. Everything got changed when I contacted HN308. He found the car in requested color, he matched the prices to the prices posted in calculator, verified our rebates, gave useful advices how to get even more rebates and complete necessary paperwork. It was very pleasant and pretty straightforward experience. All in all it took just couple of days to get the car. So, if you want to save your time and avoid bargaining process I would highly recommend HN308. Most certainly you can find the car for comparable price by yourself but it will take you much longer time, maybe weeks, not days and the whole process will be much more difficult and frustrating. Does it worth $13/month ($499/39)? It is up to you. Thank you HN308!

2 Likes

Just returned my Q50 and picked up a QX50.
This is my second time working with HN and both times were super easy. I knew exactly what i wanted and it took no time at all to finalize everything. He has the best prices by far and should be the person you go to if you want an Infiniti. If im looking for an Infiniti when my QX50 goes back no question i will be doing business with HN again.

2 Likes

I had an absolutely wonderful experience working with HN!! So I was not really in the market as my lease was not due until November 2021. However given the chip shortage, I was open to find a good deal. I reached out to HN as I have a Infiniti Q50 Red Sport with very low miles. He helped me out with a Cash Equity deal and onto another lease!

I made almost $5k via the cash equity, got loyalty ($2k) from leasing another Infiniti (QX50).

My QX50 lease came out to be $218/month!! With 0 DAS and only needed MSD.

I can’t be happier with this deal and I am looking forward to work with him on a BMW deal when he has it available!

Can’t wait to do business again. I highly recommend HN!

2 Likes

Just finished a lease deal for my father in law with hn308, very smooth transaction, excellent communication, dealer dropped off car at my father in law’s apartment over 60 miles away, he is 85 and was getting the run around/ bait switch from every dealer he went to. I told him I would take over, and for him to be ready to get any info needed, and nothing else. Started process last Friday, dealer dropped off car Q50;today. HN arranged for the most positive equity on his( believe it not) Jaguar XE, when vroom and carvana were offering negative equity(vroom), and slight positive equity from carvana). Wish he took credit card for his broker fee, as my wife has had some bad experiences with Zelle, but HN, bent over backwards to make deal come off. The bottom line is,would I use HN again, and the answer is a definite yes!

1 Like

It was an absolute pleasure working with Hiroiz. So much so that this is my second transaction with him. He helped me with my original Q50 and now my current QX50. When other brokers were offering plain vanilla lease transactions, Hiro was quick to point out that I could get more for my vehicle and helped negotiate a transaction where the dealer gave me $2k loyalty, free Elite Protection Program for the life of the lease, paid off my remaining lease payments (3 months remaining) and even delivered it for free. Sure I could’ve made a bit more money by selling to Carvana but that transaction is not without market risk as I wait for the title to transfer (can take several weeks).

Hiro was very responsive throughout the process and explained everything thoroughly. Followed up even after the transaction was completed to ensure I got back all my MSDs. He’s extremely knowledgeable and trust worthy and definitely the guy to reach out to especially if your transaction is not a simple lease. Thanks again Hiroiz and will reach out again in the future when I need a new lease.

3 Likes

I leased a BMW 330i x drive through HN308 and He helped me very patiently since it’s my first-time lease. and he always follows up with me and makes sure everything is all right. I had a little issue in the dealership and he helped me contact the dealer and try to help to solve the issues. Thank U very much! I may lease another car from him in the future…

1 Like

i just returned Inifniti QX60 to take advantage of equity we had, HN308 walked me through whole process very patiently, he made very clear of what is expected on our side and what is expected on dealer side.
He even checked after the deal was done to make sure that everything went smoothly.
it cannot be more easier than this, i will definitely do business again with HN308

1 Like

This is my second deal with HN308, at another unbelievable price. I’ll be coming back again! Not only does he get you the best deal around, he also is highly responsive and prepared to deal with exceptions. Couldn’t be happier.

1 Like

Hiroiz made my first leasing experience through a broker absolutely seamless. In my limited experience with communicating with brokers, Hiroiz has been the most timely in responsiveness which is an extremely important aspect when dealing with a broker, as being a potential buyer, there are so many questions and concerns particularly in the current state of the car market. Hiroiz was there from start to end, beyond what I expected was the extent of his responsibility. He is a dependable partner that will take you to the finish line. Thank you again for making the deal happen!

1 Like

I had very nice experience working with Heroiz for last 4 week. It might be much faster, but I was slow on deciding, that cost a delay.
It was my first broker experience to get car leas. I was looking for Infinity QX50 with Pepe Infinity of White Plains, and they try to get me up to $483 dollars on Luxe. It was too much coming from QX60 39 months deal of $450 a month.
So I tried couple of brokers and it looked like the best match for me was HN308.
I want to personally thank him for professionalism, understanding my needs and doubts, helping me each step of the way, calling to make sure I got car I wanted and checked it.
He delivered to my job, helped take my old car to dealer and so on.
He won my boss next car deal too - working with him now!
Thank you!
It was my pleasure doing business with!

2 Likes

Worked with Hiroiz on QX50 Luxe.
This is my 3rd car with him.
He worked with me every step of the way and I have to say that my situations were not straight forward. He was not only patient but offered help along the way and with his help, I was able to finally get the car.
He is professional, patient, responsive, and available. I would highly recommend him and work with him again on my future vehicles!

2 Likes

Excellent service and deal again with Hiroiz on a QX50. Super smooth process, including helping coordinate a trade in with a different Infiniti dealer.

I needed to lease an X3 in a very short timeframe and @HN308 delivered. Hiroiz worked very quickly to find the vehicle with options/package that I was looking for and got me a good discount despite most local dealerships refusing to budge from MSRP. Within a couple of days, all paperwork and payment were filed and processed remotely, and car was delivered to my home in pristine condition for a very reasonable fee. Thank you Hiroiz for your professionalism and helping me through my first lease experience.

1 Like

HN got me such a great deal for my 2023 X3. Will definitely work with him again in the future.

1 Like

First time working with a broker and working with Hiroiz on a custom ordered 2023 BMW X7 for my wife, I have nothing but positive feedback for his services! He was able to get me an immediate allocation for a build while most other dealers were on a 1-3 month wait in addition to a discount off MSRP. His numbers worked out for us. Always very responsive to texts and calls and we felt he was always on our side fighting for the best numbers for our deal. Definitely looks out for his clients! Most important was the amount of time he saved us, being business owners and parents of a toddler, our time is valuable and being able to tell him the build I wanted and him coming back with numbers which agreed with us without any going back and forth with a dealer is part of the advantage of his services. Will definitely be referring friends / family to him and will be using his services again in the future. Thank you again Hiroiz!

1 Like

Leased 2 cars with HN308 help: Q50 last year and X3 M40i a week ago. Will not hesitate to deal with HN308 when time come to lease next car. Although is not free, he saved plenty of my time and attempts on finding the best deal. His line of communication is always open and he didn’t leave any question unanswered. As to the price of vehicles, they were pretty good for the time of transaction. Just don’t expect miracles. From my general estimate, the prices for luxury cars went up between $200-$300 a month (maybe even more) from the beginning of 2021 till now. So, HN308 does the best for current situation.

1 Like

HN308 is great! His dealer had an immediate allocation for a BMW x7 M60i. I managed to get my car in around 60 days. I even had an issue with loyalty that he managed to fix immediately.

1 Like

Worked with @HN308 over the past few days and, with his help, picked up a 530ex. HN was very helpful and communicative through the process.
Currently working with him to offload my expiring lease with hopefully no costs to me!

I highly recommend working with him!

Thanks a lot for your review. Enjoy your 5 series in good health.

HN

@HN308 I worked with HN recently to purchase a X3 m40i. He was very understanding in going back and forth with the dealership to get the best deal and incentives possible. The car also came in about 5 weeks! I would highly recommend his services.

1 Like