HN308's Mar Infiniti - QX80 Luxe AWD 10% off MSRP + 2K loyalty for Infiniti/Nissan. One pay also an option. NY/NJ/PA/CT

Hello, I am an interested in a Q50 Luxe Essential AWD either Black or White, 39/10k, NJ based (but open to tri-state). No VPP. Please let me know if there is anything available. Ty!

CT 39/12
Qx50
recent college grad
first month due
awd and white

Just PM’d on a QX50 Essential AWD. Very interested and can close on Sept 30th.

I got a good deal on a 2020 QX60 Luxe with Essential package.

MSRP : 52,045
Mth : $377
DAS : $3000.

QX60 deals are back where they should be. Below is a 2020 QX60 deal. VPP is required for it and below numbers are with NJ tax.

Without the VPP the monthly goes up by $20.

MSRP : 46,375
Payment : $320/mth
DAS : $2750

If don’t want to do drive off, than roll it all in the payment as the MF is almost zero and monthly goes to 382/mth with just 1st mth due at signing.

2 Likes

All colors are available to choose from for the 2020 QX60 Pure and QX60 Luxe with Essentials package.

This 2020 7 Seater Infiniti QX60 Pure has not been at 320/mth for a long time. The Pure sell out fast so if you are in market for a people mover this is a solid deal.

The MF is so low that you can roll everything in and just pay the 1st month DAS and still be at $382/mth. No Drive off and No MSD.

This 2020 model has Blind Spot Detection and few other safety features included in the Pure Trim. Check below sheet for the specs.

1 Like

Infiniti has an extra 1K if you are returning an Infiniti and getting another one.

That $1K extra rebate take the monthly to $294 for 2020 QX60 Pure AWD.

2 Likes

Solid deal on QX60 :slight_smile:

The QX60 Luxe with Essential is now even better with the last day of the month special. For Today only a $13 drop and now at $363/mth with $2666 DAS.

If you are Returning an Infiniti lease, you get another 1K off.

If you have an Infiniti lease approaching the end, this is the deal you should jump on.

With the extra 1K it, the monthly drops to $338/mth with $2650 DAS.

1 Like

does the 2020 one comes with Android Auto? I think 2019 doesn’t come with one.

No Android auto in Infiniti QX60.

I don’t believe they are pulling ahead anymore with the extra lease cash they’re offering. It’s my understanding they don’t waive the last 2 now. I could be wrong.

@mp11477

I stand corrected. I had assumed it was in addition to the regular pull ahead.

Any QX50 Essential?

1 Like

Does the 1k applied if returning a Nissan lease?

Looking for something low cost, 10 or 12k miles. Could you price Nothing down in PA? Seeing if this makes sense to do in place of a Highlander.

Thanks!

Nissan unfortunately won’t qualify for the 1k rebate for grounding it but it will get up to $500 damage waiver and disposition fees will be waived as well.

December numbers have been kept similar to Nov

Nov Infiniti Update

2020 Infiniti QX60 Pure AWD

Infiniti is finally giving the deals which it has been known for and we finally have a luxury 7 -Seater vehicle for 240/mth if you tick all the boxes for the incentives.

If you are grounding an Infiniti Lease you get another 1K more rebate than in the calculator and unfortunately Nissan leasees miss out on that rebate.

The below numbers in the calculator includes 750 in VPP rebate and if you are returning an Infiniti add 1K to it but it won’t apply to every customer so I am not adding it in the calc. This also includes 1K extra incentives that NY metro area customers get which southern NJ, PA, upstate NY and Norther CT customers miss out so send me the zip to verify if you qualify for below numbers but all the NY metro area customers will qualify for it.

Currently the inventory of 2020 QX60 Pure is ample so let me know the colors you want when reaching out.

NY state residents can’t do MSD so remove them in the calculator to calculate your numbers and change your tax rate accordingly. There is a 30 month lease where the MF is 0.00003 which don’t require MSD so NY residents can opt for that

39 Months and 10K a year.

30 Months and 10K a year and even cheaper monthly payment than 39 month lease and can be done without MSD.

2 Likes