HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

@Simon_Shim
If you are referring to the 530xi at 19% that car was pending with a member within an hour of posting it.

If have few more deals, not exactly that deep discount but still pretty good.

Anyone interested in getting a quote from me please send below info.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.

No loyalty
Yes msd
36/15
X3 loaner
Zero down
Looking for all in monthly and drive off

Got few more 330xi loaners. They are all nicely optioned with MSRP between 48-51K. All of them are at 18% off MSRP plus incentives

Have a last 19 330i RWD loaner at slight above 19% off plus incentives.

Below is the calc for 2019 330xi Loaner.

1 Like

This unit is sold

Got another 530xi loaner. This is at 18% off MSRP plus you can do MSD as well on this one. Nicely loaded with around 62K MSRP.

The calc below shows 36 months numbers but 24 months is on One dollar more a month and the drive off and MSD will bring the payment to $391/mth with 2700 drive off and 2800 msd.

The below quote requires loyalty and if you don’t have it than corporate fleet discount is required.

Premium Package 2 - head up display, gesture control, wireless charging
Convenience Package - Power tailgate, comfort access keyless entry, heated seats and heated steering.
Navigation
Blind spot monitoring
Sunroof

1 Like

2019 BMW 530xi loaner. 365/mth $2955 DAS and $2800 MSD

Convenience Package - Power tailgate, comfort access keyless entry, heated seats and heated steering.
Navigation
Blind spot monitoring
Sunroof

2 Likes

Have bunch of 2019 330xi loaners available at 18% off MSRP before applicable incentives.

Check the below sheet. Will update some more 530xi loaners at 18% as well later in the day.

Interested in the 530xi.

What color is the color

Looking for m340xi in tanzanite blue, zip 32608, employer = University of Florida, USAA elligible

I just got bunch of crazy loaner deals.

All deals below are before any applicable incentives so you get below % off plus your applicable incentives.

Shipping is not an option, if you are willing to come get the cars, they are all in NY metro area at different dealers.

These are all 2019 loaner units

330xi - 19.5% (Only 1 black on black unit)
X3 xdrive - 19%
330xi - 18% in other colors like white, grey etc.
X5 - 18%
530xi - 18%
X4 - 18%
X3 M40i - 17.5%

Will be updating the sheet with the details soon but if you are serious about taking any one of those reach out to me with below info.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty. If not let me know your employer name to check Corp Benefits.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.
1 Like

Great deal
No one can beat this tho …$300 pm for 330xi, should be gone soon. :smile:

Just added a X3 M40i loaner. These are very few and far between as loaners and this one is priced to move at 17.5% plus there is $2750 lease cash which everyone gets and $1500 in loyalty. If you don’t have loyalty you still get $750 conquest which makes this a very good deal.

Check the Sheet for all details of the car and link to calc.

Please click below on the sheet before you reach me with any questions.

1 Like

Another Crazy X3 Loaner. This one is at 19% off before incentives are applied. Base car which was not spec’d correctly so has to be blown away.

No Navigation, No Carplay but has real Vernasca leather with Contrast Stiching which is a $1700 option.

Car has Park Distance Control, Ambient Lighting, heated seats and steering.

A 2019 X1 Loaner at almost 18% off which brings it under 300/mth. Check the sheet for details.

Just posted an X5 loaner at 18% off. Have few more with higher MSRP as well.

Check the spreadsheet with all cars listed.

The X4 in the sheet is gone and the X3 M40i is pending with a member.

Let me know if interested in any other units.

Don’t know why the X3 at 19% off with $100 doc fees is still around?

The X3 M40i is sold as well now.

Now lets move this base X3 at 19% off MSRP plus incentives. That is the last 2019 X3 I have now. Once its gone won’t have any at such discounts.

1 Like

For Just 1 unit I got the approval to discount it 20.5%. Only the black on Black listed in the file is at that price.

Brings it to 289/mth with 2823 drive off plus 2100 MSD for a nicely loaded 330xi for 36/10K

$281/mth for 24/10K with 2573 drive off plus 2100 MSD

First one to send me the fees gets it.

All others still at 19.5%

2 Likes

All remaining 2019 330xi loaner and a 530xi loaner is 20% off MSRP before any incentives that apply to you.

Will update the sheet but you get the idea.

The one listed this morning at 20.5% still is available.

the deal requires to sign the lease in NJ in person.

3 Likes

Added a 530xi loaner for 20% off MSRP before applicable incentives. Very Nicely loaded 64K car for $356/mth with $2835 drive off and $2800 MSD for 24/10K.

The details of the car and calc link is in the sheet.

2 Likes

Is shipping possible for this car? 530 64k loaner for 24/10. Assuming 24/12 can also be worked out at -1% residual.