HN308's BMW - New i4 @12%, i5@11%, IX@10%, X7@8%, X5@9%, X3@9.5% Loaners@ 20% off, with base MF and low doc fees

Ok. Thank You

My dealer is blowing away X3 at 13% plus incentives. These were not being given earlier but now everything is on the table.

Any unit under 50K gets 13% off and any unit including X3 M40i under 60K MSRP will get 12% off MSRP plus incentives.

Have few to choose from. Will only respond to people who provide below details.

Cars can be shipped at your cost anywhere but I will only run a quote for people outside NY tri-state area after taking a retainer of $49. If you can get my quote beaten in writing I refund the retainer as well. MA customers can’t get cars from us.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.
  5. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.
4 Likes

:mechanical_arm: deals man!

Thanks Mike.

With 2021 Brand New X3 units at 13% they are almost as cheap as the loaners at 15% plus mileage penalty. This is the highest discount I ever had on mainstream BMW models under 50K since last Dec when they were 13% as well.

4 Likes

Just to add as have been asked by few members, X3e which is the plug in electric Hybrid X3 is also included. Most of the units we have are around 54K so we will get you 12% off plus incentives on it.

NJ rebate however expired as of today so you won’t get it to get NY state rebate you have to purchase the car in NY so this deal won’t apply as my dealer is in NJ.

I can however get you around 10-10.5% from a NY dealer and with $75 doc fees it will get pretty close to this deal after you get NY state rebate which is a Point of Sale rebate, which means it will be given to you by the selling dealer and they will apply to the state to collect the money.

HN.

Back to “normal” ?

Still not totally normal.

Last Dec everything was at 13% including X5/X7 units and M units.

This time its lower to mid grade only.

Any in stock units under 50K is at 13% off MSRP plus incentives and any under 60K at 12% off.

Great experience working with HN.
Car was ready upon arrival, spent less than 1 hour at the Dealer.
No pressure to purchase add-ons’ either.

Thanks HN!!!
Still looking for an X5

Mike

@Mikeleti

thanks for working with me. You got a great deal for that 330xi loaner.

One of the cheapest one I sold in a while.

Added few more loaners.

A 228xi loaner at a crazy deal is coming this afternoon.

For the remaining month all brand new cars are at 13% off MSRP plus all applicable incentives and base MF if its a 50K or under MSRP unit.

HN.

4 Likes

do we have a countdown timer for this deal drop? :grin:

Wait is over.

2021 BMW 228xi Gran Coupe (4 door Sedan)
$276/mth
$2900 drive off for NJ only
2100 MSD.

Above requires BMW loyalty or having corp discount.

1 Like

Interested, but how do we adjust the calculator with no loyalty or Corp? Also in NY, wonder if that throws the whole deal?

Here’s the calc with no Loyalty and adjusted for NYC tax. leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=7&msrp=41345&sales_price=33903&months=36&mf=.00082&dp=0&dealer_fee=499&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=1500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=58&reg_fee=300&sales_tax=8.875&demo_mileage=4800&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

1 Like

@wakka,

Send me your zip, miles you need and if you will do the MSD and I will run you a quote.

Any black x3s left ? I am from Michigan.

Yes, we have all colors and options to pick from.

If you are outside of NY tri-state area or neighboring parts of PA, I will not run a quote for you unless you give a retainer of $50. The retainer will be refunded if you get a better deal than mine from another broker or your local dealer and show the offer in writing or your contract once signed. This is to weed out non-serious people who have no intention to lease or purchase the car.

Shipping to any state but MA is possible at customers expense but be reasonable and don’t ask for quote if you are in CA/WA and want a 228i.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.
  5. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

HN

1 Like

@HN308 Can an X3 be shipped to WA?

@firebrand

Yes it can be shipped to WA.

You will have to pay for shipping and pick a shipper that works for you.

The paperwork will be done electronically.

I will take a $50 retainer before running a quote as you are out of my local market area.

1 Like

Is it just me or are there VERY few z4’s around? Was looking to lease a convertible before year end but inventory is scarce!