HN308's BMW - New i4 @13%, i5@14%, IX@13%, X7@10%, X5@10%, X3@9.5% Loaners uptp 24% off, with base MF

Looking for an M340i with driver assistance plus. No BMW loyalty. Getting an MBA in April so maybe a college grad incentive
36 mo/10k miles
Yes on MSD? 
The zip code where the car will be registered. 97321

Shipping Available on Loaners and most new cars listed as well with shipping costs paid by buyer.

Finally, have a 2020 X3M as a loaner. Listed at 15% off MSRP plus $4000 Incentives if you have BMW loyalty or corp Discount.

Also a base 330xi loaner added to the list.

Bunch of new units can be had at aggressive discounts if they are in stock.

2021 X3 xDrive at 11% off MSRP plus incentives. Lots of colors to choose from.
2021 330xi at 11% off MSRP plus incentives. All colors and options to choose from.

2021 M440xi at 10% off MSRP plus incentives - 7 to choose from.
2021 X3 M40i at 10% off MSRP plus incentives. 3 units only
Graphite/Cognac
Black/Cognac
Silver/Black

2021 X3e plug in Electric for 10% off MSRP plus incentives. 10 units to choose from.

The $299 3 series is gone but I still have a X2 with $299/mth if you have loyalty and do MSD. Check the sheet out.

What color mis the X3 M? bMW loyalty includes owning current BMWs?

or I think having had one in the last 12 months (if it was a lease)

The X3M is Dark Graphite Metallic With Ivory Merino leather.
It has Executive Package, Driving Assistance Plus Package, 21" Wheels, M-Sport Seats etc.

Check my sheet for all details about the car and calculator with numbers.

If you are outside of Tri-state area, I will work with you after taking a $50 retainer to weed out people who have no interest of ever taking the car but still ask for quote anyways.

Shipping available at costs paid by the customer.

Loyalty is given to anyone who has a current BMW leased or ownership or had one in last 12 months.

If you donā€™t have loyalty you can still get the same incentives if you work for a corporation who gets you fleet. If your employer is not on the list register with Uber/Uber eats and get a paystub and get incentives similar to Loyalty.

Who would do that?

1 Like

Hardly anyone but I learn from my mistakes.

3 Likes

35 quotes and counting on the 2 remaining x3m loaners I have. I like the retainer idea it weeds out the kickers.

1 Like

Shipping Available on Loaners and most new cars listed with shipping costs paid by buyer.

Finally, have a 2020 X3M as a loaner. Listed at 15% off MSRP plus $4000 Incentives if you have BMW loyalty or corp Discount.

Very Heavily Loaded 2021 750xi at 15% off MSRP. Can be shipped any where.
Donington Grey on Cognac.
AutoBahn Package
Driving Assitance Professional Package
Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound
M Sport Package
M Sport Brakes with Blue Calipers
Front Ventilated Seats
Front and Rear heated Seats
Display Key with Remote Control Parking
Extended ShadowLine Trim

Also a base 330xi loaner added to the list.

Bunch of new units can be had at aggressive discounts if they are in stock.

2021 X3 xDrive at 11% off MSRP plus incentives. Lots of colors to choose from.
2021 330xi at 11% off MSRP plus incentives. All colors and options to choose from.

2021 M440xi at 10% off MSRP plus incentives - 7 to choose from.
2021 X3 M40i at 10% off MSRP plus incentives. 3 units only
Graphite/Cognac
Black/Cognac
Silver/Black

2021 X3e plug in Electric for 10% off MSRP plus incentives. 10 units to choose from.

The $299 3 series is gone but I still have a X2 with $299/mth if you have loyalty and do MSD. Check the sheet out.

Hi Iā€™m interested in the X3m loaner, sending pm

Added another 330xi loaner with Convenience, Live Cockpit, Ambient light etc.
Black on Black color combo.

Its at 16% off MSRP plus incentives.

Check the sheet for details.

Didnā€™t think I would be able to replicate last Decemberā€™s 13% off again but we got lucky.

My dealer will honor 13% off MSRP plus incentives on any 228i, 330xi (up to 50K MSRP), X1 AWD in stock units until Christmas day.

These are all brand new 2021 units and all of them qualify for all applicable incentives along with OL codes, PenFed, New Grad, Military discounts etc.

MF is base at 0.00082 and doc fees are at $499. DMV at actual based on state where the car will be registered. Broker fees for all deals is $499 which I collect upfront.

If you are outside of NY tri-state area or neighboring parts of PA, I will not run a quote for you unless you give a retainer of $50. The retainer will be refunded if you get a better deal than mine from another broker or your local dealer and show the offer in writing or your contract once signed. This is to weed out non-serious people who have no intention to lease or purchase the car.

Shipping to any state but MA is possible at customers expense but be reasonable and donā€™t ask for quote if you are in CA/WA and want a 228i.

Lets move some inventory till Christmas day.

The longer you wait the thinner the inventory gets and we are not doing locates at such discounts.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.
  5. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.

HN

including m2 ?!?!?! :joy:

You know the answer.

Will change it to 228i.

1 Like

Haha if that is the case im in too. Great discount @HN308ā€¦everyone kicking tire for the past two months should be all over this.

3 Likes

We have last 2 remaining 2020 530xi brand new units for 14% off MSRP plus only $75 doc fees so effectively close to 15% for a brand new unit if you compare it other broker deals.

All incentives can be applied and base MF.

Shipping an option as well so lets get these last 2 530xi a home.

Below is the calc for White on Beige with Premium package. Just add your tax and you have the numbers.

For all other models check out the sheet below.

Reach out to me with the info below and your phone number over Private message via the forum.

1. Do you have BMW loyalty & if not let me know your employer to check corp benefits.
  2. Miles and months of lease you need.
  3. Will you do MSD? NY residents can do MSD as the dealer is out of NY.
  4. The zip code where the car will be registered.
  5. The exact model or trim you want and approximate MSRP of the vehicle you are looking.
1 Like

Both are in white/beige combo?

The other 2020 530xi at 14% is black on black.

The calc is listed in the sheet.

Iā€™m in NY. Can 2020 530i loaner be leased? Iā€™m getting mixed messages on lease support for 2020 models from edmunds and here. Please confirm.

You sure can lease any 2020 model. Lease support is still on.

I have 2 of those Brand New 530xi left at 14% off MSRP plus incentives. The incentive programs are same for loaner or new units.

For loaner units the residual gets penalized for mileage driven.

1 Like