Historical 2020 Hyundai Deals - šŸ’š ANDY's Deprecated Old Thread ==> See my new thread for 2021 Deals!

What happened is: during the early pandemic, everyone thought the sky was falling and dealers laid off tons of employees.

As demand is picking back up, most dealerships havenā€™t increased staffing to keep up.

Because you have so many dealers running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to keep up, bottom barrel pricing isnā€™t getting the same priority that it previously was, when demand was a little lower.

This ad is a little out of date, but I will go through today to delete or update prices/cars that are no longer available. Rest assured, thereā€™s no trickery to this pricing. If the cars are in stock, the price is real. My network spans multiple dealerships, not all of them are priced exactly the same (i.e. most popular colors may cost more, some cars have mandatory accessories already bolted on, etc).

As I update May pricing, Iā€™m debating if itā€™s better to advertise the price for the cheapest car on the lot, or the most expensive. Which would you rather see?

Should I advertise prices for the ā€œcheapestā€ or ā€œmost loadedā€ cars in inventory?
  • Iā€™d prefer advertised prices are for ā€œthe most expensive car on the lotā€ including the most popular color and accessories; deals only get cheaper from there.
  • Iā€™d prefer advertised prices that are accurate for ā€œthe cheapest car on the lotā€, and am willing to pay higher than the advertised prices to cover my color choice, wheel locks, tow hitch, or other accessories/add-ons.

0 voters

I mean, your linked chart shows that Hyundai still did 49% increase over pre-pandemic numbers (comparing 2021 sales to 2019, ignoring 2020). That chart shows 61,177 cars for March of 2019 and 91,147 for March of 2021. Definition of ā€œhuge increaseā€ is of course subjective, but I would disagree with your definition and say, yes, this is a huge increase from pre-pandemic numbers - nearly 30,000 more new Hyundais per month than 2 years ago!

Hi, I am waiting for your new list coming up. Thanks for working hard on your end.
I live in KY. Hope I can get those deals and would get the car shipped over to KY if that is possible.

As Andy mentioned itā€™ll take time, Iā€™ve been waiting for two weeks to hear back ā€¦

Hi Andy
I am interested in 2 cars one for me and one for my brother
2021 Sante Fe SEL awd w/convenience package
Color- anything but red
36 month/10k miles
credit score - 800
looking to pay first month and your fee

2021 Tuscon Value AWD
Same as above

Thank you look forward to hearing back

Has anyone heard back from Andy ā€¦Iā€™m getting :cricket:

1 Like

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: NJ.lease (Andy) - Broker - NJ, NY, CT, PA - Electric & Gas HYUNDAIs

Thanks for updating us. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Let this be a warning to all.

@AA-NJ is usually very responsive, maybe he is swamped or locked in someoneā€™s trunk???

I hope He is fine. Seen 1 day
:thinking:

2 Likes

@Leo_Levin how did you figure out the price couldnā€™t be replicated? Did you have to go down to the dealer then leave?

Getting shown $176 a month for a 2020 Ioniq ($39k MSRP), only first month payment down. Massachusetts gives $2500 rebate, so effective cost is $106 a month. Any good?

1 Like

Just to reiterate, I am no longer accepting new deals for April. Major process improvements are coming in May to tackle improved response time, and improved accuracy of responses, in tandem.

I hear you all and will evolve to meet your needs!

Not sure how my previous post was moved or merged - but to reiterate - he scammed me and should be avoided at all costs. Feel free to DM me for details.

Robert, I am really really sorry that you are paying $179/mo for your car instead of $169/month (adj. for 0 down). Itā€™s not a scam, merely a communication gap. Additionally, I understand the frustration that working with me is supposed to be more efficient than just going to a dealer, but you more or less got a typical dealer experience - not my best work. I have offered to send a carrier to your home to pick up the car, fully refund you as if the deal never happened, and include your Uber fare in the payout when the carrier reaches your home.

The only reason why I suspect you may not want the refund at this point, is perhaps because you did get a good deal using me after all, and would rather keep the car?

1 Like

Your post, along with others, was moved to the appropriate thread - Seller Review

Hi! My record-keeping is unfortunately still a little sloppy, but itā€™s highly likely that youā€™ve never been charged. I announced recently that Iā€™ve switched over to fail-open refunds. There is a gap of up to 7 days that I allow myself to work on your deal after collecting a CC authorization.

If you check your Credit Card statement carefully and/or call the number on the back of your card, theyā€™ll verify 99% of the time that my charges have only been authorized, but not posted.

7 days after authorization, if it hasnā€™t posted, it is literally, technically, impossible for me to charge you!

This is a technical measure to ensure that I donā€™t hold on to anyoneā€™s money in the event that I lose track of their deal. That being said, pending charges may still show which (rightfully) give people a little pause.

Proud to say that I have zero credit card deputes filed or lost to date, and would like to keep it that way! I only take payment via major CC in a PCI-compliant way so youā€™re always protected.

Please follow up in June - no new deals are being accepted at time of this post!

Anticipating my return for June 2021, and watching way too many CNBC small business showsā€¦

Please see the latest version of my ā€œSafe Shopping with Andyā€ Policy below, which discusses how I am working to protect the integrity of your transaction!

ā€œSafe Shopping with Andyā€ Policy

1. The only payment I ever collect from you is a $249 broker fee.

2. Payments are processed with the utmost security & Payment Card Industry
    (PCI) best practices, completely shielding me from being able to further
    charge your card or see your card information. You are protected by your
    credit card of choice: No PayPal, No Venmo. Major Credit Cards Only.

3. When you engage with me, you Sign & Pay directly with a mutually trusted
    third-party PCI-compliant e-signature and payment processor experience,
    which *authorizes* but does not charge your card for services rendered.

4. I leverage fail-open refunds. Meaning: I have 7 days to service your
    deal before the bank expires the authorization. If I fail to service your
    deal within 7 days of collecting the authorization, I will unfortunately
    have to decline making the vehicle available to you, and recommend that you
    take your business to one of many competitors. Iā€™d rather send you somewhere
    else than give you a terrible experience ā€“ and more than 7 days seems to be
    the threshold most customers are looking for!

5. Once your card authorization is received, your deal details are securely
    routed to the dealership which attests that the deal is feasible, and
    also attests electronically and verifiably that your credit has been
    approved for the deal.

6. Andy reviews your signed contract, and now also the dealerā€™s e-signed
    Commitment, and then returns the Countersigned paperwork to you. Once Andy
    Countersigns your paperwork, the $249 broker fee Authorization is Charged
    to your Major Credit Card.

7. By the time you receive your Countersigned paperwork, you will have already
    communicated with the dealership regarding your credit score over the phone,
    and had the opportunity to ask your licensed salesperson any questions over
    the phone, before picking up or taking delivery of your new car from a
    licensed Hyundai dealership.

8. You can compare your Countersigned paperwork, which will also have already
    been electronically confirmed to have been received and approved by the
    dealership, to any paperwork that you sign in-person at the dealership,
    where you complete your pick-up and acknowledge receipt of your new vehicle.

9. As market prices change or pricing mistakes are discovered, I routinely make
    updates to my pricing sheets to ensure pricing is as accurate as possible
    for future viewers. Unfortunately, I cannot fully guarantee the accuracy of
    my advertised prices. However, this policy ensures that customers have the
    strongest degree of accountability I can assure, and that your individual
    deal is protected by this policy, before doing business with a car
    dealership.

10. No Credit Score Discrimination. If you pay my $249 broker fee, but do
    not take the car, because your credit does not qualify for the payment at
    the tier you expected, my broker fee is fully refunded to you, by this
    policy. I do not have access to your credit score. I only have access to the
    following stateful information about your credit
    score/application/history/report: [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,Pending,Denied], as well as
    a record of whether or not you took the car.

Looking forward to working with you on your next lease deal soon, with your full peace of mind!

1 Like

Update June 2021

After taking the month of May off and watching the market go nuts, I am back on Leasehackr and fully up and running!

Thank you to everyone that checked up on me while I was taking the time off. I did not expect so many welfare checks, but really do appreciate them!

See the first post (or use the shortcuts below) to see pricing for each individual car.

Text me at 551-204-8712 for fast service!

:electric_plug: EVs in NJ and NY

Ioniq EV | Kona EV

:red_car: Gas Cars in Northeast, Florida, and Beyondā€¦

All subject to the below Pricing Disclosures.

Elantra | Ioniq Hybrid | Sonata | Venue | Venue | Venue | Santa Fe | Palisade

Inventory shortages persist, but with the largest Hyundai dealer network of any broker, you have access to over 1000 new, in-stock Hyundais through me!

Please text me 551-204-8712 and let me know which car you like, how I can help you!

:green_heart: Andy