Historical 2020 Hyundai Deals - 💚 ANDY's Deprecated Old Thread ==> See my new thread for 2021 Deals!

SUPER interested in the Kona!

Update 4/3/2021

I have updated pricing on most models.

Happy April! Hop into a New Hyundai this season!

Notable changes

• Kona pricing has massively improved. I’ve got you, @paratrooper!!
  • Elantra Value is back down to $139
  • Ioniq EV LIMITED and Hybrid (Base) are both down to $88 and $99 respectively.
  • 2021 Elantra Pricing is more Aggressive
  • Santa Fe Calligraphy Trim (just this trim) got cheaper by $50/mo
  • Palisade pricing is released for all trims/configurations
  • Sonata and Elantra N-Line are available. Elantra Hybrid is now available.
  • Pricing for Hyundai Venue Denim trim is now listed
  • Tuscon & Sonata pricing stayed the same from March

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: See the first post for all pricing, process, and contact info!:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

:electric_plug:See the second post for EV and Hybrid specific content

Text is still the best way to reach me, 551-204-8712. Thank you to all of those that reached out this weekend. I am working through the queue and continuously working on ways to more efficiently serve you. Thank you for your patience, and for choosing me to broker your deals!

1 Like

Fellow Hackrs,
I’ve gotten a tremendous amount of interest in the “Hop Into a New Hyundai” April event and my text message backlog is continuing to grow…

I’m through all inquiries from Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, and still working on Inquiries and Deliveries/Pickup Appointments for Texts from Yesterday and Today. Text again if you need immediate assistance, my response time should start coming back to normal tomorrow.

I am working on texting everyone back and sincerely apologize for delays in response. Please anticipate a text response time of 24-36 hours.
Don’t hesitate to text me at 551-204-8712 with any questions. Double-texting is
fine, and I’m working to get back to everyone and get you your cars as soon as I can!

I am honored that so many of you are considering me for your Hyundai needs. As in previous months, I will make every effort to rise to the occasion!

Thank you!
-:green_heart: Andy

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: See the first post for all pricing, process, and contact info!:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

Hi Andy, text you yesterday. I’m from Illinois. Are there any available Kona EV to sell in/ ship to Illinois ?

If now, how about Sonata Hybrid?

1 Like

Most of my IL, MD, and TX customers are less than thrilled at the increased taxes (4-figure number), however I do support these states if you’re willing to pay the increased price due to state laws (and shipping).

This AM, I’m still sitting on about 50 unread text threads at various stages in the process.

I recognize that if you need a car TODAY, I may not be the most expedient option.
Still working on getting everyone served, and improving my process so I can get through your questions and deliveries more quickly.

This week has been a good stress test to whip my process in shape before CHARGE UP NJ makes a triumphant return.

Thank you for your patience and your interest in my one-of-a-kind Hyundai leasing experience.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll wait for your response to my request

Do you also handle Hawaii? When searching my zip code you came up.

Sent you a text yesterday and today, hope to hear back from you soon!

Does anyone know if it’s possible to lease a Kona EV in PA?

If you see my last week post and Andy’s response it looks like they lease anywhere unless you’re willing to pay for tax and delivery. I’ve an inquiry a week ago waiting for Andy’s response… looks like he has a huge backlog to go through…

2 Likes

me too Malraghib, I’m waiting to hear back from Andy as well - since April 10, 6:18pm . Need to hear from him to do it I’m ready to get my deal. No doubt he’s a busy guy!

1 Like

Looking for a 2021 hyundai palaside calligraphy
I sent message but not sure if I did it right

If you sent a normal text to the # he has listed --then yes. I texted him at beginning of month & got a reply like 3 days later. I’m ready & texted him a week ago & still waiting for email reply.

1 Like

Andy???

Has anyone heard back from Andy since April 10???

I got a reply on the 14. Seems like he is overwhelmed, very long time to reply even for the simplest question, he couldn’t do my deal with those numbers in NY.

Wow! A series of complications have caused delays as long as 12 days.

I’d like to personally apologize for these delays. While this forum is full of diligent customers that plan their vehicle search in advance, many require a short timeframe to transact on their new car.

There’s a lot of competition out there, and getting the best price through me doesn’t matter if you can’t get the car in a timely manner.

Upstream, Hyundai demand is up 115% YoY, so all dealers are busier than expected, creating longer wait times through multiple sales channel.

I am working on implementing significant changes to my process to enable faster & more efficient service. I will shut down taking new leads into my pipeline for the last week of April (but still working through customers this week, thank you for your patience!), while new systems are implemented. For May, new pricing will launch with a faster response time at each stage in the process.

Nothing will change for most customers, other than faster service. Text message and DocuSign will still be the primary modes of communication. Just text me to kick off the workflow.

Planned Changes to Improve Efficiency

• Upfront Pricing for More States

• EV/PHEV Deals are limited to the states in which the vehicle are inventoried in, if a given state has state-specific incentive programs.

• Online credit applications instead of over-the-phone, where possible, dealer-dependent (in beta test today).

• Fail-Open Refunds: This is in place today! You are not charged until the deal is locked in. If I fall out of contact, all pending credit card authorizations will automatically expire after 7 days. No waiting around for refunds if I fail to deliver!

• I use Industry leading PCI-compliant payment processing. I only process Broker Fees with the full protection of your chosen bank and credit card. Feel free to ask me about the technology that I trust to protect your privacy and payment card information.
  • Backend logistics improvements. Faster quotes. Faster dealer/customer matchup. Faster updating advertisements when deals sell out.

I’m genuinely flattered with the demand for my services. As a 1-man-business, I am responsible for the marketing, sales, dealer network relationship management, accounting, shipping logistics, and IT departments. As a result, one or two days of delays/downtime result in significant delays to my customer base.

I know this isn’t a consolation to those that need a car in April, but I do hear you and I am working on advancing the efficiency of this brokerage so that I can get everyone into the new Hyundai car leases they’re after.

Thank you,
:green_heart: Andy

6 Likes

why is the Ioniq EV Limited lease payment cheaper than the SE??

2020 vs 2021. Deeper deals on outgoing model year. That said, 2021 is carry over, so you’d be crazy not to go with that outgoing MY20 Limited!

Also the fact that Andy is unable to produce the deals as advertised, sadly.

1 Like

but not huge increase compering to before pandemic numbers