HI This is BENZORNOTHING! MERCEDES-BENZ EQ Specific Thread!

Does this mean after Oct 15th there will not be any deals from your dealership for the rest of the year ? Will you be getting any new inventory since your EQS 450 4MATIC SUV is over ?

No, we will continue until i hit objectives, not the date and only for the month, depending on inventory. I do have EQS450’s just pick one.

Hey everyone, a heartfelt thank you for the incredible collaboration over the past two weeks! I’m thrilled by the strong connections we’ve built as friends and clients to all my new EQ owners. Now, let’s get down to business: I’ve got just 8 EQs left to hit our monthly target. Our dealership is throwing in a hefty $4k to $9k per EQ to help us smash this goal quickly.

I pride myself on efficiency and speed, making sure your deal not only goes smoothly but rapidly, too. That said, time is of the essence. If you’re interested, let’s get the ball rolling now because once we hit that target, existing quotes will no longer be valid.

Gratitude abounds for your kindness and partnership. Let’s keep this positive momentum going! Cheers!

1 Like

Love It Reaction GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

1 Like

To add to your sneak peak.pricing, I would also request that you add sample delivery charges to Washington state etc. It would be immensely helpful for someone trying to calculate if the deal makes sense after the added expense.

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hi! My name is BenzOrNothing

Are you asking me or someone else. From Portland to Washington (Seattle) it’s about $300.00

Hi everyone! We are doing something different - Today Oct 22nd, I am getting a list of specific EQs “available” for a discount from my supervisor. So, I will post it here. Also, all quotes will need a: EV Quote Request – for me to quote. Hitting the objective was due to the amazing clients I met this month who knew that my pricing was extremely aggressive and worked with me. Special mention to people all in the EAST Coast, a client who flew from Nevada, and a few from the Puget Sound area.

If you want a quote on any EQ, please submit it through the link above and again as a reminder, ALL Fleet, rebates, and discounts are included in all my quotes and the quote does not include, TAX, TITLE, LICENSE, and REGISTRATION within your state, city, and county.
We are close to the end of the month!

1 Like

HERE is the LIST that i can do stronger discounts on. Choose within this list and you can get the best deal!

To understand the TERM: EQE350V4 is SEDAN and EQE350X4 is SUV
All our EQ’s are 4Matic (AWD)

Do you have an estimate for shipping to the Los Angeles area?

$800-$1200 Estimate

2 Likes

here is an updated list, please note that i included VIN’s this time to help you search:

1 Like

Here is today’s updated List availability

. Thank you!

1 Like

Just an UPDATE, we have 10 left on the “LEASE SPECIAL for OCTOBER”- You can still choose any car within our inventory and i can give you a price / month. Just note that these are more agressive than the ones not on this list. Have any questions?

V is Sedan
X is SUV

Just for the easiness

1 Like

Good Morning! This is the last call for these vehicles for the OCTOBER Lease special. These deals are extremely aggressive and it’s only on this list that the additional discount is applied. If you have any questions, please message me - otherwise, please fill out the request form with the VIN/Stock number to get your quote today.!

The request form is here: HI This is BENZORNOTHING! MERCEDES-BENZ EQ Specific Thread!

1 Like

Can someone please clarify this, how the $1000 dealer cash work.
Do they take it out after the discount? where does it go in the calculator?

Can you clarify the $1000 DealerCash … What do you mean by that exactly?

From Edmunds forum I’ve seen following numbers.

36/10
250 - .00143 and 49%
300 - .00095 and 49%
$7500 EV bonus
$1000 dealer cash

Got it! I don’t use Dealer Cash, I use Fleet. You can’t use both and here everyone has a source for fleet . Fleet supersedes “Dealer Cash”