Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

Thanks. Looking for info on 2017 chevy Colorado crew 2wd LT and WT 4cyl rebates and appropriate pricing. Also any residual lease info on 3/15k a year.

Can you just post in the thread, what youā€™re looking for?

Sure. Iā€™m just looking for a Volt. 36/10-12 or 24/10-12. Iā€™d like to keep payments under 250 if possible. Leasing from Florida is fine with me Iā€™ve just never done it before.

Youā€™d have to drive there to get it - they wonā€™t ship.

I donā€™t want to hijack @ChevyPhilā€™s thread so PM me please.

No worries. this is Chevy/GM info for anyone from anywhere. My local customers will come see me, but itā€™s great for everyone else to have a resource as well. Thanks for participating!

Pm or call/text one of us in your local area for specific quotes. General info is welcomed in the thread. Thanks everyone!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San jose C.A.
The #1 volume chevy dealer in northern California.

1 Like

Talked to Phil, he gave me some really good insights on purchasing a 2017 Volt and got me a killer price on one of the cars in his inventory, 2017 Volt LT in Heather Gray Metallic w/ Comfort Package + leather seats. Amazing guy who actually knows his cars - didnā€™t try to upsell me on anything, just explained what was available. Went in around 8:30pm, walked out the door around 11pm with my Volt! Would highly recommend for anyone whoā€™s planning to lease or buy a car near the Bay Area. Thanks man :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How is Chevyā€™s $3,500 Total Cash Allowance broken down, in terms of numbers, for a lease? Are you able to stack additional incentives/rebates and/or is this only available for a lease (or just finance/cash only)? Iā€™m in NY and itā€™s difficult getting dealers to go down to 10% off MSRP before incentives/rebates. The best I received before rebates/incentives on Malibu 2017 LT w/ C+T pkg MSRP 26,895 was 25,395 (w/ 25,900 in second place). Getting difficult to get down to about 24,200 before factoring in rebates/incentives. If I am not mistaken, I should be able to get about 6,040 in incentives for a tag model (1,500 comp lease + 500 ny auto show + 500 farm member + 1,000 select model + 1,000 select market + GM CCR 1,540). My goal is to get about $99 per month for a Malibu (or settle for a Cruze LT MSRP 23,475 under $99) so any intel/advice/pointers are greatly appreciated. Tax rate is 8.875%.

Iā€™ve been contemplating the Chevy Volt to take advantage of the CA and Fed rebates. I hear good things about them but Iā€™m just wondering how the room is in the back once you toss a baby seat and stroller in there. If you can fit two people in the back with a car seat. Also, Iā€™m in Orange County and having trouble putting together a good deal.

I would highly suggest you taking a test drive ā€“ there are tons of Chevy dealers in OC. Nobody can really tell you what ā€œenough spaceā€ means to you personally. Once you determine if the Volt will work do you, come back and we can help you do a deal.

1 Like

exactly what I was going to say. Weā€™d love to help with all the things we can digitally, but for space you should get in one. Being the car seat with you, iā€™m sure theyā€™ll let you try it out.

Wish I was in the bay area.
Do you mind posting the deails like MSRP, sales price, MF, discounts etc?

1 Like

Do you have any affiliates or recommendations about dealers in the NJ area?

Babo actually purchased a vehicle not leased (yes people still do that). But of course I gave him the same transparent experience and low price as I do on a lease. Iā€™m always happy to help with all vehicle purchases or leases.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
The #1 Volume Chevy dealer in northern California

sorry I dont, I wish i did.

Canā€™t get any decent quotes here in CT :frowning:
Maybe Iā€™m not doing it the right way. Should go in as a buyer settle on a sale price and then tell them to run a leasing option.
@ChevyPhil How much discount (%) can I expect off MSRP?

@chevyphil any idea when those new 2018 Traverses will roll into dealerships

The Volt isnā€™t a very wide vehicle, and the options for three car seats or two people and a car seat in a car can be hard without trying it.

If youā€™re talking about a baby seat, you can also get a narrow seat like a Diono to maximize rear room and use seat belts instead of LATCH anchors for more room.

Itā€™s best to bring the car seat to try out your configuration, but if the deal if very good it can be worth spending a few hundred for a new Diono or other narrow car seat to get it to work.

1 Like

Great Intel. Thank you everyone. Going to check one out this week and will hit everyone up if I move to the negotiation phase of things.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a question no one outside your local area can answer. if you knew how low the mark up on these cars is you wouldnā€™t believe it. All the ā€œgoodā€ prices you see are sold at a loss. So while we do it, you canā€™t ā€œexpectā€ every dealership to do it. they have a right to charge a fair price and make a profit.
We are just a high volume store that gets bonusā€™s back from GM for how many we sell. Then our service department makes all the money.