Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

you have to lease in your home state or prove residence in C.A. to lease with us. As far as the rebates it’s built into the lease as a discount from chevy. do you have the quote they gave you?

Hey Phil,

Any rebates on the 2018s Equinox? They seem nice.

@ChevyPhil, do you only deal in Chevrolet products? Can you also assist in Buicks?

I can only personally sell Chevy’s but my comp system lets me put together numbers and pull incentives for any GM brand. We do have a Buick dealership with my dealer group and they’re actually next door, so I can help and refer you to someone there.

They are really nice. Awesome vehicle, i’m really happy with what they did to it. Not big rebates but good MF and great residual.

2018 Equinox LT
Rebate MF Term Residual
750 0.00091 24 70
750 0.00091 27 67
750 0.00071 36 60
750 0.00071 39 58
750 0.00082 42 56
750 0.00082 48 54
Lease Consumer Specials

GM Competitive Lease Private Offer	1,500	
GM Targeted In Market Lease Cash Private Offer	1,500	
GM Lease Loyalty Private Offer	500
Chevrolet Select Model Incremental CCR Program	250
1 Like

Thank you for the info. So 4500 total with competitive lease.

Hi Phil! Might be a bit off-topic but I’m looking to buy, not lease, a 2017 Chevy Volt. What dealer incentives/rebates are available in California for purchase?

1 Like

@chevyphil Another thread is talking about UBER Driver discounts on Chevy vehicles. Are these discounts valid on leases, and if they are do they stack with private offers like competitive lease?

rebates for current lease arn’t compatible with loyalty. and the “private offer” is only if chevy sent it to you, so you’d get $2,250

I do actually sell cars too lol. I just specialize in leasing as it is a little more complicated and people need help with some info. But I am still a trusted source in car buying that can help you either way.
Text or call me and i’ll put something together for you on a Volt.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.

Hey chevyman. my best friend is a chevyman. he has 2 2015 chevy traverse. i am looking to lease a 2018 Equinox. let me no if any great lease offers come up . thanks Victor

Looking for a new Volt PREM (36/15) with 2K drive off.

Pepperdust

Can you give me your best lease quote?

• Tier one credit
  • current Volt lease expires in July
  • any pull ahead programs?

MSRP = $37940 (w/driver confidence) after $1000 discount listed on chevy website

Thanks

@ChevyPhil Hey Phil I live in Alabama but I would love to possibly lease a Volt from California. Is this possible and what would the steps be? Also, I can text you if that would be more convenient for you. Thanks.

its a awesome car but too new for “great” offers. It does have a high residual value though. It has good value but not cheap.

yea, I can help you out. That isn’t a msrp that iv’e ever seen. Volt premiers msrp start around 39k before discounts. Call or text me for a quote or specific info. Check my website for vehicles that may interest you. www.CapitolChevySJ.com
The prices listed are for purchase, they lease numbers are much better.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.

unfortunately we can only lease to calif residents. I wish I had a contact for you out there.

1 Like

I’ve got a bunch of partnered stores in FL, if you’re interested.

1 Like

Any chance you help out in Phoenix AZ?

I can always help out, But I can’t lease you a vehicle personally.

Sure. I’ve never leased out of state but I’m definitely interested.

1 Like