Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

sure, rebates 6,025 mf 0.00116 residual 48%
a one pay subtracts .00073 from the MF

1 Like

Thank you bro @ChevyPhil

what are the current GM incentives/rebates on 2019 Volts?
Thanks

you’ll need to be a little more specific. check F30Daniel’s question for a guide. trim level? milage?

1 Like

Hey Phil, been lurking here the last few days and I think I’m starting to grasp leasing a little better. I’m in VA which seems to be a rough state to lease in. Just curious to see if there are any incentives/rebates for an AWD 2019 Equinox LT or a 2019 Malibu LT. Only would need 10k miles.

Today’s visit for a quick sit down to just talk about a lease ended up with me looking at a $36k MSRP Equinox to which they came out with no numbers other than $445 a month and $0 DAS. Manager did mention 58% RV but I didn’t get any other info from them.

1. 2019 Volt LT Base Cloth
  2. 36 mo.
  3. 15K x year
  4. $0 DAS
  5. Two GM leases household
  6. Costco exec. member

Thanks

@ChevyPhil I am looking for a 6+ Passenger AWD SUV around $350 a month and the Acadia has been top of mind. The local dealer here has a 2018 GMC ACADIA AWD SLE-2 for $37,455. I have Costco membership and currently lease a Subaru. Can you let me know if you have residual and MF, and if you’d recommend looking to a Traverse instead? Or wait for 2019s to come down more?

What is the residual for the Equinox FWD LT with 3LT diesel?

Hey @ChevyPhil,

In February we took advantage of a pull ahead lease offer. We were in a 2016 GMC sierra and we ended up buying a 2019 Chevy Silverado high country. When purchasing our new vehicle the dealership told us that we would get out of our lease with no fees. Shortly after our purchase we received a letter from GM stating that they would be evaluation our lease and sending us a bill in 45 days for any fees remaining. So here it is 3 months later and they sent us a bill with 2 options on it. The first option was telling us what the vehicle sold at auction for and asking us to pay the remaining balance of over $600 or the 2nd option was to pain the remaining lease payments off. Am I really responsible for this charge? The dealership said no fees, they would pay off the remaining balance of our lease payments. Is there anyway of getting out of paying this?

Thank you,

Shawna

Looking for the info list for a Chevy Colorado/ GMC Canyon. Whichever is cheapest lol. Thanks! Also my dealer said Chevy has different deals per “district”. Is that true? If so how do I find them out?

incentives vary by region. That said, with GM, you get the incentives based on garaged address. In other words, if you live in NJ and buy a car in Idaho, you get the incentives in NJ based on your zip code.

1 Like

What is a realistic discount off MSRP for a new Custom Trail Boss with Crew Cab? Was at a local Chevy dealer yesterday and asked if they could do 10% off MSRP and he says he could discount it by 6000 so I asked what the dealer contribution was and he said $500, the other $5500 in rebates. I politely told him to have a good day and left. Did I ask for too much?

Where can I get info about MF and incentives? Is it possible to see local incentives?

MF and residual values are quoted in the Edmunds forum. Look for the make and model that you are interested in.
https://forums.edmunds.com/

AutoBytel tracks them. Look up your model and then pull up the “More” tab. Incentives are listed under that tab by zip code and model trim level. You probably won’t see “direct-to-dealer” cash or volume based dealer incentives here though.

https://www.autobytel.com

1 Like

getting out of a lease with “no fee’s” isn’t something they can do for you, if they’re going to pay the remaining payments they’d cut you a check and you still owe for milage and damage, or the dealership could but the car out of the lease and then you’d really have no fee’s or anything because they dealership would have bought the vehicle out of the lease. sounds like thats not what happened. I’d try to get the $600 from the dealership in return for not raising hell.

the first question is for yourself, why did you ask for 10%? where is that coming from? whats the largest discount online in your area? whats the invoice cost? Is the truck worth the money? they are rare and awesome, Raptors are all sold for a mark up, would you ask for 10% off? it’s all about the market price and the cost/profit. you need a bit more info to make a decision, and a lot of it is just how you look at it.
Get me the vin and ill pull a invoice.

Mainly because I’m an idiot and know almost nothing about buying/leasing vehicles, which led me to this site. All of the Chevy sites in my area seem to list the MSRP and then the Sale price and then additional rebates that are available but it appears the dealer was basically only offering the rebates and not much more. I’m coming from a BMW lease where there is always room for 8-12% off MSRP on most models but I guess it doesn’t quite work that way for other brands. Anyways, was thinking about going back to a truck and I love the Custom Trail Boss look. I figured 10% was probably high to start off at but I didn’t expect them to counter with basically 1.5%. Anyways, thanks for the information and education. The VIN on the truck I was looking at is 3GCPYCEF9KG143663.

lol I like you attitude about it, no worries, we’re all here to learn or share info. Always ask for the invoice so you know what they pay for it, but they’re aren’t many Trail bosses around compared to other config’s so it’s about supply and demand. some vehicles have a mark up, some are msrp, some are discounted. The market decides what it’s worth. I can tell you what they paid for it, but that doesn’t help if they know what they can get for it.

@ChevyPhil, is there any point in negotiating when I have a GM Family and Friends discount? These are from just my initial contact with the dealer for a 2019 Terrian SLT.