Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

Hey Phil or other hackers. Been going back and forth with a dealer on a fully loaded Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss. Finally settled on a price after many email exchanges. I then requested a lease worksheet before I make a final decision. Sales rep says ok but I need you to submit an app first. Since I already took up a lot of his time, I figured why not. I submitted the app and emailed him my license as per their request. Don’t hear anything for 2 days. Get an email this morning and he tells me he was sick, which is why I didnt hear from him. Also proceeds to tell me unlike a buy however it doesn’t seem like they have any paperwork before they do a lease. This seems underhanded to me especially since he told me he could provide one if I submitted an app first. Should I walk away or am I missing something?

yes, depending on the deal being offered. if price close to that are available without the code, try to get better. if it was below market then that’s probably as low as they’ll go.

just go to the dealership and see both prices and if the lease doesn’t look good then take the purchase deal you already worked out. It can be easier then your making it if you already negotiated the sales price.

Thanks for the response and sorry for the confusion but I didn’t negotiate the price of the vehicle but negotiated down the monthly lease payment they originally provided. $585 to $559 with $1000 DAS. Since this wasn’t the optimal way of doing things, I wanted to see the lease worksheet which they now said they couldn’t provide. The dealership is 90 minutes away so would rather not drive out there without seeing the lease worksheet first.

MSRP on the truck is $56,005 but is listed for $47,488 which i’m sure includes the available rebates.

oh ok, they assume you’ll just use it to get someone close to match their price. without the sheet you can’t really do that. They want to make a sale and things changing when you arrive don’t happen as often as you think. if your shopping 90 miles away its probably worth it for the deal.

1 Like

dealers are afraid of bad reviews, make sure to flex the good yelp/google/survey if it is what they said it is, and that those same reviews will be horrible if it isn’t what they said.

Wondering IF i got a good deal or not just signed a 39 month 12k miles lease for $456.20/mo on a 2019 custom trailboss MF .00178 $1000 due at signing, $1199 lease pull ahead, $2000 lease loyalty $500 flex cash

I had 5k in excess mileage and remaining lease payments that were rolled into this lease, had I not had those fees the monthly payment probably would have been under $400/mo

Did I get a good deal all things considered?

Where did you get that deal? I can barely find a 2wd lt under 400 with 0das

I’m in the market to purchase a 2019 Silverado LTZ crew cab 4WD. New here. Looking for deals. Can you point me in the right direction?

1 Like

Did Chevy get rid of their Pull ahead program?

Sometimes we select vehicles to post deals on, but there are so many different truck configurations the best way is to select what you want and get a quote on it.

Email or texts are best
Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol chevy in San Jose C.A.
Wed-Sun 12pm-9pm. (or available by appointment)
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

Hey Phil, can you give me MF/RV on a 2019 Silverado CCSB 4WD Trail Boss LT 24/10?

Google “Edmund’s 2019 Silverado lease” they can help you with that info

2 Likes

Is it unreasonable to expect to negotiate 8-10% off MSRP for a GMC Acadia currently? 2020 redesign is around the corner, are some dealers expected to want to move vehicles because of this?

@ChevyPhil, Are there currently any good deals on Traverse (Say 1LT AWD) or Enclave (Similar to 1LT)? I can lease or purchase depending on deals. I have an existing Chevy and Costco Card. Let me know. Thanks.

Hello. This isn’t a lease question but rather a purchase question. I’m looking at a 2015 Chevy Traverse with 115k miles for $11,800. Is this a good buy? I’m looking to put on the Turo platform to be rented out