Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

Purchase incentives and lease incentives are totally different. you local dealers usually list the lease rebates in the specials on their websites. they are regional which is why you’d have to check with them, but that the thing they are the least likely to mess with, you’ll most likley need to worry about MF and sales price more then rebates.

Hello, do you quote GMC? Or know who does? in SoFL.

Thank you Jay

Do you know how a lease transfer on a GM one pay lease would work?

He’s a salesman, you should call the lender to ask for the most up to date info…My best guess is the lender will just collect the transfer fee and nothing more; buyer & seller transaction will be up to you…

1 Like

I can give MF and residual for GMC but discounts are regional

I don’t, Check with you leasing company.

Hi there – any possibilities to lease for 24 months/10K for the Cruze, Trax or even the Volt? Looking for a stopgap for two years but only willing to lease if I find a great deal. My wife just leased a Bolt LT a few weeks ago, and currently have an older car I am still driving. I am fine with either 2017 or 2018 models, but know inventories of limited. Are 24 month leases possible?

Any advice I would be receptive ears! Thank you!

Hey Phill,
I am looking for camero 2018 to lease.
2.0l 1LT RS.
msrp around 31,000.
Can you run some number and let us know how much for the lease. (36/10)
I have Costco membership and currently leasing a car.

yes 24 mo leases are possible. you can do a one-pay and waive the acquisition fee and save $

24 month lease is possible on anything except a plug in like to bolt or Volt.

Get a quote from a local dealer and let me know what you think. it might surprise you. Let me know if its in the ball park and I can probably beat it by 30-50 a month, but not much more then that.

Hello Phil, I saw this article recently and was wondering if the incentives mentioned are offered by your dealership.

Can You Really Buy A New Chevy Trax For $12,000?

Hey Phil,
I’m in San Jose, looking to purchase 2017-2018 White Volt LT leather trim, comfort package. Costco executive member, not currently leasing. How much to buy? Want to purchase in the next few weeks, thanks for you time.

Yes! even without employee price if managers used 4k in flex cash you’d be at $11,355 on a LS with msrp $22,085.
this is based on a car in my inventory.

Retail Price
Selling Price
dmv and doc fee’s + 383.56
Sub Total = 19,738.56
Total Taxes + 1,798.55
Purchase Price = 21,537.11
Rebates - 9,750
Net Trade - 0
Cash Down - 0
Balance Due = 11,787.11

Here are the rebates.

Chevrolet Select Market Bonus Cash $750

GM Rebate $3500

GM Competitive Lease Private Offer $1500

flex cash $4000 (when available if offered by management)

Sure, send me a email and I can get you pricing on one in my inventory.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com.

I have way more time on my hands with bolts sold out lol. Anyone have any Chevy questions for me?.
mf? residual? equinox? traverse?

Hello Phil,

I qualify for GM employee pricing and I also currently lease a non-GM vehicle. Can I stack GM employee pricing and $1,500 GM Competitive Lease Private Offer? The Chevy dealership that I’ve been in contact says that I can’t. If it’s possible, do you know of any resources that I can point to and show them that they’re wrong? Thanks for your time.

do you still have chevy trax at this price available?

Hi! We are looking to lease a 2017 or 2018 Chevy Volt, 15k miles, $0 down in So Cal. Got any recommendations? What would be a good lease deal?

yes you can, employee discount isn’t a rebates its a lower sales price. you can combine it with any available rebates.