Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

that was just a example for that guy, managers don’t have 4k in flex cash to use right now.

@chevysalesgirl for so cal deals.

1 Like

can you please keep me posted once flex cash is available?

even when available using 4k to sell a trax is kind of extreme, no guarantee they’d do that. I wouldn’t hold my breath for that deal. you’d have to go to a dealer and negotiate to try to get that.

Is the flex cash only a Chevy thing, or is it used across all brands (Assuming it’s available)?

Thanks @ChevyPhil

@chevysalesgirl Hi! We are looking to lease a 2017 or 2018 Chevy Volt, 15k miles, $0 down in So Cal. Got any recommendations? What would be a good lease deal?

she has her own thread, or send her a massages please.

1 Like

i got volts on volt on volts. let’s roll.

and here she is. It’s like to Bat signal. Just a huge glowing chevy logo and she swings in with Volts lol. Get one from her @sem, best prices in Socal and easy to work with.

1 Like

Yesss! Let me know your preferred method of communication.

1 Like

Hey best possible you can do on
volt as a 1 time pay home zip 94523

don’t care on mileage and months least, just need best possible price.

thank you!

this is the “ask the hackers” section for Mf’s, residuals, or general questions. to get a car from me contact me directly by email.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com.

Question regarding those lease pull ahead certificates I get in the mail from GM. They offer lease pull ahead payments or cash allowance depending on vehicle purchased or leased. I don’t need the lease pull ahead since my 2 Cruze leases end very soon, but I wonder whether the cash allowance certificate ($1000-$2000) can be stacked with the current lease loyalty incentives that Chevy offers on some vehicles like the Malibu, Equinox, and Trax. If not, is there any current benefit to these cash allowances especially if the lease loyalty incentive is more then the cash allowance certificate in some cases (i.e. Malibu $1500 lease loyalty incentive vs $1000 cash allowance certificate).

text 9097813640 or email twohler@premierautomotive.com

LMAO :laughing: :joy::joy::joy:

@ChevyPhil I’m looking to lease a Volt in the Chicago area. Only requirement is that it have leather interior. My 2015 Volt lease is up in a few months.

Looking for 36-39 months with 15,000 miles.
What are the current residual values and money factors on the 2017 and 2018?

@ChevyPhil @chevysalesgirl

I am looking to lease again in the DFW area in Texas. Turning in my current Malibu in a couple of weeks.

Can either of you prove me the MF’s, residuals, and applicable discounts for a malibu, equinox, or bolt. Would prefer 10 or 12k miles per year for a 24 or 36 month term. Thank you.

Hi Phil,

This will be my first post.

Can you take a look at this lease offer on a Chevy Bolt LT and let me know what you think.

Thanks!!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KLA5Lrjvda-eXQng2mBjqHILuinU2i6h

what is the msrp of the vehicle?

$38830.00
The payment went down to 388.00, $0 down.