Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

IVC’s are out as of yesterday, contact your local dealer to get your lease right away!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet a DGDG Dealership.
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com.

Am I reading this correctly? If I’m looking for a 36/10k lease, then are the terms:

• 51% residual
  • 0.00069 MF
  • $5400 rebate (on top of dealer discount)
  • $500 - 1000 additional rebates if I qualify; but these do not stack

Is that right?

1 Like

correct. that is the break down

Hi ChevyPhil, please post latest Labor Day deals for Volt Premier (with safety package)

This post is for GM questions and rebates. for a specific quote please send me a message or text me. Have a great day! happy hunting!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Hi- do you have any access to deals in AZ? Looking for a Chevy Equinox lease - have a 2015 Equinox lease to turn in. Also- have access to my husband’s $2000 GM employee cash
Thanks- Michele

unfortunately I can only lease to calif resident. I’d be happy to double check a deal for you though if you need me too.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

Thanks! I’ll let you know if I find something.
M

What are the current equinox 18 Awd lt Rebates. Have competitive and loyalty options.

ChevyPhil,

So there are some big incentives starting today on 17 Sierra Denali w Ultimate pkg.

Incentives in KY are,

Consumer cash - $500
Buick & GMC bonus cash - $4000
Bonus Cash - $1000
Price reduction from MSRP - around $10,000

How many of these cash apply to lease? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I went to San Diego Local dealer today ask about Bolt LT Lease, here is what I got.

Bolt LT with two package and DC Fast Charging. MSRP 39,245

I have NO currently Lease.

They asked $500 down and $271 monthly + tax for 10Kmiles/36mon for dealer 1.
$500 and $279 for the dealer 2.

I offer them 500 down and $256 monthly + tax, they refused.

Should I push more?

Luke

@ChevyPhil, I’m not sure if I’m on the GM “mysterious” manifest list or not, however, if I would be, do I have to have exactly 4 months remaining on a lease to qualify for pull-ahead, or, lets say I had 6 months to go…would they waive 4 payments and roll the other 2 in to the new lease?

In other words, do I have to have exactly 4 months remaining to qualify for pull-ahead?

yes, 4 or less for that program.

How to tell what I qualify for in Rebates so dealers don’t lie? See below. I have 4 payments and I’m on lease pull ahead list. I have competitive lease as well. What is bonus cash vs rebate vs other below.

Hi, how can I get a good deal on a Yukon Denali? The Lease on those and Escalades are terrible and I can’t understand why. Is there a better time of year, or a more creative way of doing the lease? The only payments that seem to be reasonable are on Swapalease and they are the ones the GM employees got in MI and GMC/Cadillac does not permit me to take over a lease unless in the same state, why is that also? Thanks so much!!

No known exceptions to GMFs (the lender) same state requirement for lease transfers which requires a photocopy of your same state drivers license as verification…This is most likely due to tax complexities as in the bolt/Volt forums, if the state has exempted tax on EVs, several owners have reported it takes several long & frustrating phone calls to get the exempted tax removed from their payments…GMF only recently started to allow transfers in the past year so it’s possible that will change in the future but there are still lenders that do not allow transfers of any kind despite salesmen telling their customers otherwise…Always verify these details with the actual lenders…

Thanks for your input. What’s the best way or time of year to get the best deal on a lease?

General rule of thumb is model year end, especially if there’s an all new generation and service loaners are the best lease…Reality is it is incredibly difficult to predict, especially with GM who tends to offer a variety of targeted incentives which not everyone qualifies for and their incentives sometimes stack while other times they don’t…Last April they had an $3000 off Asian lease conquest, last July they had a $3000-$5000 off private offer that you had to be on a mailing list for…Before that they were issuing dealers with $1000 off certificates…

Ultimately pick a segment such as large SUV and see what the numbers are for that month…

1 Like

Thank you very much.

I usually do my homework before hit the dealer and this is going to be my first Chevy experience,
I have some question about Chevy incentive which totally confused me, I am in Florida , zip code 32084 and based on Chevy Website (http://www.chevrolet.com/current-deals) I see a lots of incentive for EQUINOX,
for example for 2017 they have :
Cash Allowance $2,500 Bonus Cash

• $1,000 Customer Cash
  • $750 Select Market Bonus Cash
    $4,250 Total Cash Allowance
    and for 2018 LT :
    Cash Allowance $2,000 Bonus Cash
  • $500 Customer Cash
    $2,500 Total Cash Allowance
    also I know Chevy has 1000$ trade assistant + 1500$ competitive lease .
    can I stack the cash allowance with lease special? or cash allowance is just for the purchase?
    Thanks for your time.