Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

If anyone is in the Bay Area and looking for a lease, Contact me directly for a quote.
Specializing in Volt, Bolt, Cruze, Malibu, and Silverado.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

For my Local bay area customers.

Do you find yourself just a little bit away from being able to make a deal?
Do you Just want prices a little lower but canā€™t get there?
Are you patient to get the right deal?
Can you be ready same day if a deal is available?

Email me to get on my ā€œmanagers are doing crazy deals today waiting listā€. (yes itā€™s real) lol.

Sometimes there is a goal to hit or a middle of the month quota. Or maybe a day with a few used car deals with some profit. Or even a super slow day. What ever the case may be, some days they can just go a little extra. Thatā€™s true at every dealer, but I monitor it and make calls/texts on those days.

If you can be ready with same day notice and want to get a good deal, contact me to get on the list. (today was one of those days and I did 2 Volt deals).

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

How does this deal look for
2017 terrain awd slt with sunroof driver alert package and open road package 4 cylinder
Gross capital cost 36031
Capitalized cost reduction 8940
3200 for trade in 1500 gm loyalty 4000 select model cash
Adj capital cost. 27091
Residual 23448

24 months 10k
212 a month
. All taxes and fees rolled into lease.
Trading in a car for 3200 for and using that toward down payment in addition to bonus cash and rebates and incentives

Also I saw on true car a $2500 gm loyalty bonus because I currently lease a gmc Acadia as well but the dealer told me it was only 1500 that 2500 is if you are purchasing vehicle not leasing.

GM still have select model cash? Awesome Bonus cash. not the deal as a whole

Seems locally they are only 3000 cash.

Looks crummy to me considering you have a $3200 down payment from your trade. That adds $133 a month to the payment in essence. So your real payment would be $345 a month and that barely passes the 1% rule. I think you can do much better

I tried getting price down further but they wouldnā€™t go down at all. I donā€™t know where else they can go lower i already got a lot off of the price with rebates and incentives

Not local (SoCal) otherwise Iā€™d be on this list.

@chevysalesgirl on the other handā€¦

Hello Phil. I would love for you to put together a quote for me on either a high country, or a Ltz crew cab short box 4x4 silverado. Thank you so much for your time

can you put together a quote for me on the trucks mentioned above. What the best you could do for lease and purchase. I understand there are no lease incentives, so ill just take a look at what you can offer anyways if I may. If you have time, I would like a quote for both, lease and purchase. Im about 20 min south of your dealer. Thanks again,

@ChevyPhil can you help one something around $100-120 drive off in texas? Appreciate it if you could help me

Donā€™t think that is possible unless you are placing money down especially your state with taxes

1 Like

Has anyone heard from @ChevyPhil in last week or so? Heā€™s usually very responsive, so Iā€™m wondering if heā€™s on a vacation after selling all his cars for the quarter :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

boom! give this man the door prize lol.
I just got back from Vegas. I totally forgot to post that I would be out (I know, bad form), because of last minute packing and being so tired and needing a vacation lol.
Iā€™m back now and gearing up for 4th of July weekend! I think iā€™ve caught up on all my emails. If anyone is interest in a vehicle or has questions about their local deals, Iā€™m available.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like

Hello,

I am wondering if I will be able to switch my 2017 model chevy equinox for a traverse and not get gouged on the switch?

I am way under miles on my 24 month 15k per year lease, but may need a 3row as my wifeā€™s parents are coming into town for an extended period of time.

Picked up the equinox dec 2016.

Cheers,

D

Any offers on Traverse 1LT in Socal? Looking for 2 years/ 24K or 2 years/30K.

Any information on leasing a 2017 GMC Acadia Denali in NJ? 36 months/12k miles.

it will be a huge jump in price and loss on the equinox.

for Socal check with @chevysalesgirl

1 Like

i donā€™t do quotes for GMC. I cn answer questions but not on specific pricing.

Alright everyone, 4th of July is coming!

Local Bay area Customers :
The Biggest sales of the year until labor day. We know the prices on Volt and Bolt will be great. There are only so many hours in the day so iā€™m scheduling 4 appointments a day for Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue. iā€™ll be working 12 hours days and working through my days off, please call/text/or email directly to schedule a appointment or with any questions.

9:30am, 12:30pm, 3:30pm, and 6:30pm.

Some appointment times are taken already, please schedule yours right away.

This is a time for buyers not shoppers, appointments for people who know what car they want and just want the best deal. Appointments filling fast!

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

1 Like