Hi, I'm ChevyPhil. If you have Any Chevy Or GM questions post them here or Tag me and i'll help out

You can do much better negotiating on your own. AFAIK, it’s essentially useless

Figured, but curious if it’s worth getting to a number close to what I’m looking for, then mentioning I’m eligible for the ed discount.

I’m trying to figure this out too. What incentives are applied after this? Can my competitive lease go after this?

I am in the bay area. What kind of lease deals do you have for a crew cab 4x4 short box in high country and ltz going on right now? Thanks

Chevy Phil,
Thanks for your service here!
I would like to know what it means when the pricing shows:
Factory Reduction Below MSRP
and Select Model Purchase Cash

It looks like this is all factory money?
I I should be able to negotiate further with the dealer, since this money does not affect him?

Thanks!

Joe from SC

Hi Phil-

Looking at Acadias and, maybe i’m being thick, but is it not possible to get one at any trim level with both AWD and a 3rd row?

appreciate the help.

Educator incentives are the same at every dealership but differ car to car. Not every vehicle qualifies.

Are you looking at purchasing or leasing?
If it says a % its a factory deal and includes rebates.

There aren’t “lease deals” on every vehicle (which are just examples), but I can always put a quote together.

Phil Gileno
415-596-6262
Capitol Chevrolet
San Jose C.A.
PhilGileno@gmail.com

forward me a copy of the quote and i’ll take a look for you.

Is it true Chevy and GMC can’t offer the same incentives and discounts on leased cars vs purchased cars? Specifically interested in a Silverado or Sierra.

I’m still trying to figure out what incentives can be applied. The attached is what I’m seeing on a local dealer’s site. It sounds like from the disclosure, that none of it applies to leases? Can competitive lease cash be included or would that be on top?

1 Like

In that very screen shot in the disclosure/fine print, second lines says not applicable for lease…There could be a really good lease deal but all those numbers above are bogus when leasing…

1 Like

So that’s what I got from that, so what incentives are applicable when leasing? Is there nothing for June?

Is an educator incentive available for 2017 Cruze LT Sedan and 2017 Equinox LT FWD? If so, how much should I expect (i.e. $500? still). Thanks again

In NYC. If I have a supplier discount, what kind of lease numbers would I be looking at with on a Camaro 2SS with MSRP of $49,690

Thanks!

It’s not good, if you’re willing to go 48 months it could be tolerable but again it’s not good…Same with mustangs, there are still some ok dodge scatpack deals…

1 Like

Camaro/corvette your better off buying one. Or going with a dif vehicle for lease.

If your shopping for a lease, ignore advertised purchase specials or you’ll just drive yourself and everyone crazy. Get a lease quote from your local dealer and i’ll tell you if it’s a good deal. Don’t try to figure it all out yourself. They’ll put the rebates together and we’ll fact check them.

1 Like

yes, Lease and purchase rebates are completely different.