Help on lease 2018 340i

I am targeting at 2018 340i with m package. There are not much left in Bay area.

Check @BMW_Dave

he is South-ca. The car I am looking at is in the dealer of north-ca

unnamed
Here is after negotiation. Not understand on some numbers.

1. 24-29 do not understand what is that.
  2. how the adjusted cap become $46501 ?
    The payment he told me is $499 + 3500 due at sign(all MSD). Just need to make sure it is right.
    Have not apply OL code and college graduate.

what is the meaning of “Tax on cap cost reduction”

This shows that you’re putting down $3,500 in cash plus MSDs/fees…are they applying the rebate against that $8,000 “Amount due at start” (line 27)?

Yes. He just told me that $8000 = $3500 MSD + $4500 rebate. !

I’ve been quoted much lower on a $54,000 2018 330e which has a larger rebate since it’s a plug-in hybrid.

I only recommend putting MSD’s down on a lease. No cash. (Reason being if the car is totaled even leaving the dealer any money down isn’t returned to you.)

He has both cash down (cap cost reduction which you won’t get back) and MSDs listed on that sheet.

I am not sure what this number means, but here is the calculator with 7840 off. The rebate will contribute to the due at signing.

I select 0 drive off, so 515/mo is very close to your current 499 + 499/35 = 513/mo.

This deal is not bad and the car is pretty loaded with coral red seat. I think you can take it if you like.

I am quoting for 2018 new 340i and the dealer gave a good price after spending a long time for negotiation. The price is just good, but not great. it is around 13% off before incentives. I am not qualified for college graduate and loyalty. So only $4500 leasing credit is used, I will use CCA later.

After we make consensus for the sales prices and money factor, I tried to use OL code for $1000.
He told me that they will not do that for me, because the price he gave is already smoking price. And he told me that the price is all they can do for me, it does not make sense to lose money for them. But actually they are not losing money in my calculation(The rebate also should be from BMW factory).

This is the end of March. I should get the deal and should be able to use the OL code (even $500 is fine).
What can I do to make him apply the OL code ? I tried a lot ways to persuade him, but failed. Should I try to ask another salesman in the dealership to apply this OL code ?

Thanks ! Appreciate your help !

If you ask another salesperson you will provide some quality entertainment for the sales staff. Go try to get another BMW store to do it and take the deal.

1 Like

Did you ask him to explain why the dealer would be using money if you used the OL code? Isn’t the OL code reimbursed by BMW?

Where is your OL code from and where are you trying to use it?

But actually this is the only car I want. So can I buy that car through other dealer ?

OL code is got from online. But actually he just refused me without any staff of OL code.

His explained that he already applied all factory rebates for me, but actually the rebate is still $4500 in his form sent to me. And then he explained they can not lose money.

Have to be willing to walk away, tell him to call you if he changes his mind.

1 Like

He clearly doesn’t know what it is or where it comes from, although it’s been reported only $500 is actually from Bmw. Explain to the dealers it’s not their money it’s bmws and it would be a shame to lose a deal over $500 of not their money.

Yeah, it’s a 50/50 split. Many dealers have only applied the 500 that comes from FS, so at least the buyer gets something anyways.