Help me With MB E300 and/or C300 Lease deals | NC state

Hello hackerz,

I recently got to know about this website and I’ve been looking for deals all over my area (Charlotte, NC), dealerships are very sketchy and aren’t giving me good deals on LEASE other than changing numbers and doing weird yet funny maths.

Increase drive off for lower Monthly payments
OR
Decrease drive off and increase monthly payments
(price is same, no change at all)

I am interested in MB E300 or/& C300, not sure What’s going on with MB there isn’t a single penny incentive or rebates for this month NOV… since I am new to this page, please guide me so I can ride in Benz and fulfill my dream.

Q1- Can we negotiate on Doc/Acq fees?
Q2- Will 15k enough for 3 years | 36k miles lease (including $1k down & $400/monthly?) on 2020 E300? Has this type of deal ever happened? Or I am just in La La Land?
Q3- My budget for 2020 C300 | 3 years | 36k miles is $13k(including $1k down & $350/monthly)??

Note: I am noob and might have done crazy maths, I don’t mind rude comment if they teaches me something. Appreciate your help in advance.

Hey guys,

I am looking forward to get MB C300, for
$399/monthly
3k drive off

What do you think about this deal? Please share your experience. Also What other fees should I need to keep in mind before getting a car.

Keep it in one thread

1 Like

No. Only thing you can attempt is to negotiate further discount to offset them. Don’t be shocked if they say no.

La la land on a 2020

See answer 2

1 Like

From experience, you’re going to be at low to mid $500s on a 36/15 with 1k as a down payment. And this will be a loner. Mine was a $66k loaner that I did a 36/10 lease on for $464 pre-tax with first and MSD DAS that I got in July. I fought hard for this though!

Waiting for that one user that always steps in and says he got one for 3xx per month back in July… lol

Good luck… lovely car. On our second :slight_smile:

1 Like

1). Get the MF, RV, lease incentives (fleet discount if applicable) from Edmunds

2). Working on math, try to see 24m or 36m has better program

3). Try to negotiating the selling price. Most of time, using MSD instead putting money down/paying drive offs

For loaners, I would suggest 20%+ dealer discount with no markup

My $61730 2019 E300 im currently leasing is $336+tax with $0 DAS+MSD :crazy_face:

Mom, Im here

1. Good deal
  2. Good luck with that today.

Definitely on E class u wont get that price especially with only 1k down. C300 they start w 500 and up and that’s if u have good credit score.
And plus u need min inception fees , doc fees and plus not sure what’s the tax in NC

Thanks for your reply. NC has 3% tax.

Seriously???OMG When I talk with dealerships for E300 (under $400), I feel like they’ll kick me.

Which state? What dealer? Did you offer them something outside the dealership? Do you own a business? Was it a loaner? Can you get me the same deal? (I’ll give you some $$$)

All I can suggest is read the forum and learn, be patient working with a right dealership/sales, good luck

As others have said it’s EXTREMELY unlikely you’ll see that same deal, especially with $0 DAS (keep in mind that he probably did 10 MSDs as well to lower his MF, but still unlikely you’ll get as good of a deal). Even on the C300 it’s hard to get down that low on the 2020 with 0 down.

Me too. I can’t even find one for myself at the price

don’t u get employee discount lol
btw when will the 2020 c43 on sale? will mb stop lease program on 2019 c43 after that?

Even Employee deal wont get there LOL

Guys,

I have estimates for
Mercedes Benz C300 2019 (loaner) LEASE
7,465 miles driven
0 Down, 0 MSD
For $450/monthly | 36months | 30k miles

Is this a good deal?

Uploading: 1D6617E9-D02C-4506-901F-467F1CF84415.jpeg…

You can get super close on a 2020 NEW one