Help me With MB E300 and/or C300 Lease deals | NC state

Updating this forum.

I ended up taking the lease(on 29th of Nov) of same car that I have posted pictures in my previous messages.

Mercedes Benz C300 | 2019 | Black | Loaner with 7k miles driven

Original MSRP: 47K
Discounted/Final MSRP: 40K
$450/Monthly (includes all Registration fee & Taxes)
0 Down | 0 MSD | MF was 1.9 if I am not mistaken
36 Months | 30k Miles

Residual value after 3 years is 25 grands.

Mercedes Benz Dealers in NC are not willing to negotiate lease amount whereas, I’ve seen California has unbelievable discounts on lease, I think it depends location, volume of sales and etc… This dealership let me walk out the door for $400 negotiation on the total price $16,200.

Question - is Anyone driving Mercedes Benz C300 with 87 Gas? I’m not planning to buy the car so thinking to save some bucks on Gas.

Most engines are built to cope with lower-octane fuel, at the cost of reduced performance (depending on a bunch of factors). That said, I’ve never really understood the logic behind paying for a luxury brand and then cheaping out on the couple of extra bucks per tank for the correct fuel for the car.

German cars are sensitive to the gasoline grade, so you should not put 87 in. Get a Toyota if higher grade gas is an issue for you.

I just got a quote on 2020 Mercedes C300 4Matic. 36 months/ 12K per year. MSRP $48K. Zero Down. $399/month with 10 MSDs. The dealer said they are giving this to me as they made a mistake on a previous car that I was interested in. This is in NJ.

What do you think?

To me everything looks Good except that huge 10 grand MSD.

equates to $4,500 in MSDs.