Help me lease 2024 gle 350 4 matic custom build texas

sir we are referring to auto loans.

1 Like

Thank you, friend.

what do you recommend for auto loan length? 60 or 72?

Any is fine as long as you are fine with the monthly payment. The longer the term the higher the rate.
For bank of america 60 and 72 usually have the same right or 72 can be higher by like 0.10 or 0.15

1 Like

Look at credit unions, those generally have the best rates. Most are easy to join.

2 Likes

But make sure if Park Place is accepting outside financing

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Right now I’m in a pickle, my wife finally is here and since has had the pleasure of seeing who drives these cars, she thinks gle and gls are both for old people while not fitting our age and it didn’t help that we have only seen 50+ drive gle and 70+ drive gls around us.

she likes the GLC right now cus it comes in blue and feels younger with more options.

here is where my pickel starts, Mercedes dealers are brain dead when ordering their gle and gls, they order some Hurrendus combos, the gle 2024 I want i need to custom order and that wont be here till end of 2023 around Christmas time. while the glc 2024 aint even hitting the market till fall 2023, I think it does come in blue which my wife likes but even then idk what horrible models the dealer will order.

Put her in a brand new Range Rover or a BMW. Fuck the trash GLE

1 Like

Hey, woah. I had never been aggressive, but I will if I have to lol

2 Likes

The sales people are great, just like you, but whoever is putting in the orders at the dealer to the Mercedes factory needs a brain check IMO

unless I’m stupid and black interior is people’s favorite color in the South

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.