HELP! Baby movers - Cadillac XT5 vs. Lexus RX 350 zero down 36/10 lease

I didn’t specify TTL, acquisition fee, etc, but I did ask something like “how much money do i need to give you to drive the car home?” and that’s where he responded with the $5,500. so I hope it’s legit.

You will ger screwed by ttl at dealership. Make every peace of this puzzle fix before going there . You have at least two weeks time to close the deal by the end of month.

Yeah, that’s what I’m afraid of. Starting to feel more nervous about this falling apart…

Keep negotiating with other dealers with this quote and make a plan B for yourself if it falls apart. Reply to internet sale manager of other dealerships and say “BtW, I got this deal on a vehicle similar to your stock XYZ, can you make a better offer and earn my business?”
This is the start of making dealerships hate you :slight_smile:

1 Like

If that’s the case then its very good.

The calculator is accurate but the person entering the data may be making mistakes. What did you have for Residual Value?

Make sure you don’t go to Starbucks. YOu would be crying all the time for those $4 cups of coffee …

Heck, I’d be crying non-stop if I had to pay $500/mo for a car when I can have everything I need for $350/mo or less :slight_smile:

Haha @vhooloo. I cry when I pop a 45 cent K cup into my Keurig. $4 coffee would give me an aneurysm.

I put 62% for RV, as quoted by the dealers. Just noticed that the 1st month + registration is paid in the drive off using the calculator. Rolling those into the payment would get me around the quoted price, so I guess my total drive off is in fact $5,500.

you aren’t making a down payment, hence why you shouldn’t have $1000 there, the $1000 is the fees that you just mentioned

That is a very good deal jump on it right away, a higher percentage from msrp than @jon (his was very good). I think this is the best lease on an fsport that I’ve seen. That discount is incredible.

No volvo! At least not one with that 1992 interior. I was really considering a base RX, but @Jon said not to, so I deferred to his expertise. As for $350/mo or less - what other options are there? I’m ok with splurging just a little bit to make the girls happy, but $400 was my original threshold.

This RX is for the GF/baby girl
I gave my Q50 to my mom
I get my GF’s honda civic.
And I get to pay for all of them! What a deal!

After these leases are up, they get a Kia Sportage / Toyota Corolla, and I get my F-Type SVR. :slight_smile:

@thetoad ah, that makes sense. Thanks.

@nyclife Thanks for the feedback! That makes me feel good about the deal, now that I’m confident I won’t get slapped with other charges once I get there.

@vdub84, I thought you neede 15k miles? Or I mixing that up with another thread?

If your looking to switch away from RX you should consider a Highlander. It’s the RX on the cheap and you may be able to get a limited hybrid ( with some work )

@Gp1

Oops. Too late. :smile:

@socal59 that must have been another thread. My other two cars are 18 months into their leases and they each have less than 6k miles on them, so 10k/year is more than enough.

Hackrs - please join me in this joyous occasion as we celebrate the arrival of my new baby. On 6/23/17 at 7:04pm, we welcomed a brand new baby girl into our world. Her name is Roxy and she was born at 192.5 inches and 4,222 lbs. She has my eyes and nose, though her complexion is quite a bit darker than mine… Anyway, we couldn’t have asked for a more perfect gift and are thrilled to have her. Thank you all for your amazing support and guidance. We couldn’t have done it without you! :blue_car:

9 Likes

Congratulations! @vdub84

now need the exact pricing of your lease details please

Congrats. Please do share the details and where you got it from.