Hello, looking to lease GLE350 from dealership in NJ area (I’m located in MA)

FT_8_1_22_a-1-660x370

So get the QX60 and save a boat load of cash!?

Then you should not be looking at the GLE.

I am on my second GLE350 - great vehicles. Yes, the 450 would be more powerful and a bit more prestigious, but the 350 punches above it’s weight and it’s hard enough to make a deal on a 350, much less a 450. Haven’t even tried leasing - even at the height of the pandemic, a GLE350 lease didn’t make sense. I generally do 72 month financing with about 10% down and it is the best balance of low-ish payments, not being upside down and having a little equity if I want to trade in a few years. ( I hate paying all the sales tax on a loan vs. ~50% of it on a lease, but leases are so bad, even the full sales tax hit doesn’t balance it out… )

My 2020 GLE had the third row - very very small - you should be sure that it is workable for you. Also - with the third row option, you lose the spare tire. You get run flats on models with the 19 or 20 inch wheels, but you only get the inflator kit if you have the 21 inch wheels.

Looking into the same thing, this is what I got for a $72,XXX MSRP GLE 350, AMG Pack, Distronic, Everything.

$5,000 off, GAP included.

This is just my first pass, i just got a notification they came down to $987/mo.

Why is anyone even bothering to try to lease a GLE?

Does mercedes for the most part have bad programs? Like even pre-pandemic was it rare to get a good deal on a benz? Don’t see many and most brokers don’t like working with them :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Between 2012-2019 there were good deals on E, C and GLS classes at different times.