Hello, looking to lease GLE350 from dealership in NJ area (I’m located in MA)

You are using 3025 in your calc. If so that is a markup.

Yep refunded or used as credit towards purchase.

i tweaked the MF based on the deal i was presented… to confirm the MF i’m presented in the deal…

which numbers on the lease calc can I play around with to come up with a counter?

Calculate the payment with the selling price you want at base MF rate with nothing out of pocket other than first and govt fees. Then see if a dealer will match or come close to that payment. Be prepared to shop over large regions for best deal. Also maybe the worst time in history to lease almost any vehicle so consider cash or financing.

Thanks… i was about to say that leasing GLE350 the MF & RV both are on the high side… cash or financing seems to be a better option…

Shop in MA or very close by with dealers familiar with MA RMV.

You can only drive with permanent plates issued from MA. Any other states’ temp tags are cause to pull you over and impound the car AFAIK.

OP and I chatted but the vehicles he would like are in NJ.

Must be a specific spec.

Then he must be ok with making some (indefinite) number of payments before he can drive the car?

You can finance 72 months at 3% . Apply for Armco CU before next Tuesday

Hey you know me- I don’t want anyone from the Commonwealth buying out of state lol.

But the heart wants what it wants I guess.

Thanks! I can try but every time I’ve gotten a quote from the MB dealership, they insist on marking the MF up to the max. It’s ridiculous. I wouldn’t lease a GLE right now unless I was rolling in money. I could get OP into an X5 for far less but if OP has his or her heart set on a GLE, it’s a lost cause.

I’m looking for 3rd row, driver assistance packages and rear heated seats. so zeroed in on GLE350…

A lot of money for a 4 cylinder SUV… yikes

Thank you @Harry657ha @max_g @gohawks23 @Mort @Bostoncarconcierge @BimmerCarDeals for your time… learned a lot from leasehackr forum!!

It has plenty of power to get the job done. It’s not a sports car, but people who are buying/leasing a GLE 350 are not getting it for its driving dynamics.

Wtf you using your suv for? Track day?

I have a corvette for track days why the fuck would I or any one else need more HP suv? To race from red light to red light? To hit 95mph on Texas highway 2 seconds faster?

Driving between city here takes hours anyway few second speeding up to 95mph aint going to mean shit at the end of the day. You save more time passing/swerving past slow cars on the left side then all those extra HP for getting to the top highway speed.

A GLE is a big & heavy car for a 255hp 4 cylinder to move around… so yes, I stand by my comment that a GLE350 is a snooze and you should consider a GLE450 as bare minimum standard of “adequate” power for this size.

You make zero sense.

image0

36 mo / 10k miles / 1189 per mo w/ 5k down (residual 57% 41958)

Get this one down to $999/mo and you’re good.

But good luck… that would be an 11% discount off msrp. Might have been possible in December, not sure about right now. Check with the northeast brokers and see who is offering the best discount.