Hayward Nissan: 2023 & 2024 Model Sell Down | Lease and Finance Options

Hello everyone!

My name is Vlad, and I am the sales manager for Hayward Nissan,

I’ve done this once before on LeaseHackr around 2020-2021 with VW, and had many happy faces, now it’s time to do it again with some Nissan’s.

I will update the best deals I find to the spreadsheet, do note our 2024 models are self updated directly on our website, you can use our site tools to map out any vehicle leases/purchases directly yourself.

Follow the link and select “Get Today’s Special Price” for a custom tailored quote: https://www.haywardnissan.com/new-inventory/index.htm?sortBy=internetPrice%20asc

If you have any requests, please share them on the post, I will do my best to keep an eye open for them.

Please review the Google Sheet, and call the store to confirm availability: LeaseHackr Sheet - April 2024 - Google Sheets

Currently, the sheet has been updated to March 2024, but do not be afraid to use the site tools to create your deals.

2023 models are by spreadsheet only, as the site tools are down for the moment.

We are able to take in lease returns for the following brands: Audi, VW, Mazda, Toyota, Kia, Subaru, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Nissan (of course).

We take our time to make the spreadsheet and the site tools as accurate as possible, but neither I, the team, nor our store take responsibility for any errors in the figures provided.

Engagement is key, let me know what I could do differently to improve everyone’s experience, and leave a like if it helped you in any way, and you’d like to see more!

Spreadsheet last updated: 04/04/2024

9 Likes

While I’m not in the market for a nissan, I think your spreadsheet is great. Always nice to see a dealer participate here at LH

5 Likes

Thank you Rick!

Luckily, I took a lot of time making one 4 years ago, saved me hours in prep for the new one.

I’m always looking for suggestions, that’s why I added the LeaseHackr age, but I haven’t had the time to actually get the age. Opps!

Coming soon!

1 Like

I guess '23 platinum rogues are pretty rare, too bad.

There are some around the Bay Area, may be able to dealer trade you for one, but won’t be able to go as deep on the discount as it’s not helping us clear the lot.

I’d have to run the final numbers, but in the realm of $2500 off MSRP and the $675 rebate.

Hi Vlad,

Any specials on Armada or the qx80?

1 Like

Good morning everyone!

Almost done with the Ariya inventory, now it’s time for the Leafs to clear out.

2024 Leafs have been added to the spreadsheet, good deals on there in my opinion, especially if you want to implement MSD’s or even one pay.

Hello Vlad,

Do you do onepay’s on the Ariya’s?

I don’t see a one pay option on the spreadsheet - is one pay available for a Leaf S?

Good morning,

One pay is available on all leases, I don’t include em in, it’s just an option one can request if they wish during the purchase process with us

Most people are steered away by the huge amount of MSD’s

1 Like

Good morning,

One pay is available on all leases.

Giving this a bump because the spreadsheet was indeed solid

2 Likes

Do you have that 2023 Ariya Platinum+ that is shown on yourwebsite?

Apologies, it sold last night, the website is set to remove sold inventory at midnight but maybe because it’s Easter the system is taking a day off.

I do keep the spreadsheet fairly updated, nearly on the daily, trying not to miss anything.

Spreadsheet has been updated, huge improvements,

• Added the whole 2024 line up that is on our lot

• 2023 Rogue’s still remain, huge savings compared to 2024

• 2024 Leaf’s are the new deal in town, Ariya’s are great, but price of a Leaf can’t be beat

Please review, enjoy, and call the store with any questions or to schedule an appointment.

To save time, be ready to provide a driver license and an insurance ID card, along with a credit application if you are serious about purchasing from the sheet.

This helps to have you in and out of the dealership within 30 minutes of arrival.

If you don’t see a trim on here, then reply to the post, and I’ll see what I can do about adding it.