Has anyone had any luck getting an Omega x Swatch Moonwatch at retail?

Almost everyone is starting to wear smaller watches now it seems. The days of 45mm seems to be fading fast from what I’m seeing sell for the most money and fastest now on the wholesale forums. Daytonas are selling for crazy amounts and although they’re now 40mm they wear more like 38-39

1 Like

Most of my stuff is in the 42-43 range, which works well for my bigger wrists. I dont need huge, but 38 doesnt cut it

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

i need some of the psychedelics you’re on.

Not your cup of tea?

Would wear

I picked up a new beater Seiko SSK003. Not a real gmt like my Rolex Batman. But for under $400 this is a nice watch.

2 Likes

Picked these up from a fam who frequents one of the stores daily. Limit one each time and mostly sold out every time except Mars and Sun - (yellow and red)

1 Like

not quite as exciting if you actually read it.

Round 2: Blancswatch?

1 Like

TIL theres something called a Nudibranch.

Maybe not. Omega had brand presence. I had to look up blancpain lol

Maybe yes

Yeah but does Blancpain have any Iconic watches that the average guy/gal recognizes? Like Omega has the speedmaster, rolex has the daytona, daydate, and the submariner, AP has the royal oak etc.

Oh, you mean the Blancpain Fifty Fathoms homages?

The fifty fathoms, which i presume is what theyre giving the swatch treatment, was pretty much the foundation for that diver style watch.

Blancpain doesn’t have the wider recognition to have been the first collab, but now that Omega has written the playbook and set a precedent it’s safe to assume that the Blancpain collab will be successful for Swatch too.

1 Like

Hmmmm. I understand that but it feels like the oreo vs hydrox. While I agree fifty fathoms is the OG, it doesn’t have the brand power.

@max_g I agree it would be successful just not on omega’s level.

Probably depends on the circle youre in. Among “watch” people, it does, but mainstream could be interesting.

Kinda a Bentley vs BMW kind of thing.

1 Like

The sad thing is that most people aren’t “watch” people lol