Has anyone had any luck getting an Omega x Swatch Moonwatch at retail?

Anyone going to pick one of these up? Blancpain + Swatch collab.

https://www.swatch.com/en-us/bioceramic-scuba-fifty-fathoms.html

1 Like

Yes! Hell yes!

The colors are meh, but at least it isnt quartz

Did you end up getting one? If yes, which one?
I’m currently on the fence. The nearest store is 3.5 hours away in NYC. I would like to see one of these in person.

1 Like

I picked up an Indian and an Atlantic but they are coming from Asia and I am very cheap so I shipped surface. Will report when they arrive.

2 Likes

FYI North Park mall in Dallas,TX got bunch of moonswatches in stock idk how tho - i called them they said no but in store they got lots of units

Care to share your first impression of the watches? I might end up picking one up at the end of the year.

1 Like

buy them all up and sell them to the rest of us!

you have an asian connect or you just called a swatch store in asia and set it up? hope you don’t get dinged at customs.

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

It’s very thick is my first impression.

I really love the colorways I got, but it’s not worth the sticker price for what is essentially a toy watch.

The Mission series was priced much better.

I’ve been buying a lot of goods from Japan lately because of the Yen’s continued freefall. I have a few proxy agents that help me out. I pay duties when required by law.

nice. mind sharing what its going to ballpark run you to bring one over? i can take my answer off air.

just look up forwarders on google,

Just bought a Mission to the Moon at the Swatch store in Montreal at the Centre Eaton. They have more in stock. CAD385, which is US$280.

Do they limit you to one at a time?

I’m not sure as I only bought one. I called ahead of time to make sure they had one, so call and ask.

Reviving an old thread. Bought Ocean of Storms (black Blancpain x Swatch) at Covent Gardens store in London a month ago - no lines, no issues, 350 pounds.

interesting. did they still have moon watches? i still want to get two.

Had every moon watch in stock except for the new white snoopy. Black wasn’t released yet, IIRC. FYI: Heathrow Duty Free had a bunch of Swatches in stock, but not the Moon or Ocean ones. Also, beware that Duty Free does not accept returns on site. You have to mail it in to return.