🦃 Happy Thanksgiving LH’ers

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Grateful for the community here!

Love the laughter and solidarity here as we ride through unprecedented industry disruptions from all fronts – the pandemic, global logistic crisis, semiconductor shortage, flooding, gas hike, inflation etc…you name it! The auto industry has never been more turbulent, yet we manage to maintain good humor and navigate through the changes together. Hey who knew we would become fliphackrs two years ago?

13 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Happy Thanksgiving all! Now where’s a turducken when you need one… :joy:

4 Likes

Fliphackr…

Please send hats to be made ASAP.

Happy Thanksgiving! I am grateful for everyone here! Thanks for all you do. :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Coupla quickie pro-tips: NO! Gravy will not save your dried out turkey breast, and use the mashed potatoes as a glue for all the small bits on the plate. Happy Thanksgiving ya’ll!

5 Likes

Favorite dish?

I really like that green bean casserole with the fried onion stuff. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are going super traditional this year… doing skirt steak and smoked corn and poblano elote

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! Grateful to have this community. Thank you for all you do to keep it strong! Wish you a cozy Thanksgiving filled with joy, love, and yum! :maple_leaf:

10 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

That sounds great!

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving LHers!! My favorite besides the ppl coming over is the way our home smells once the cooking and baking start.

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 Likes

It was fantastic and a good excuse to play with a new grill.

The elote
The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving LH Fam!!

Happy Thanksgiving! Now time for some pie…

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving LH Fam 2023 edition

6 Likes

Happy thanksgiving :turkey:

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

I am grateful for all that you do to help us get the best deal all year round!

5 Likes