🦃 Happy Thanksgiving LH’ers

Hope everyone has a nice holiday

Thankful for this awesome community

Here’s to better deals every day

34 Likes

You too and everyone else

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving. I’m very thankful for this community.

3 Likes

Many thanks to this forum!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving LH Family !

7 Likes

Happy thanksgiving. This place most of people are very helpful , thanks for being there.

6 Likes

Happy thanksgiving all

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 Likes

May we all enjoy time with our families!

(And Scotch where necessary)

:bat:

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving LH family ! Been a tough year for everyone but made us all realized as humans how much we have advanced and how much we have become dependent on these advancements. A good and a bad thing. Take this 2020 Thanksgiving day as even more better reason of being thankful of what we have all been provided. God Bless you all and your families !!!

7 Likes

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving, regardless of how you choose to do it this year!

5 Likes

Happy thanksgiving to all. Been a rough year but hope everyone is safe.

1 Like

Last week my local dealer picked up my car, serviced and washed it and returned it in 2.5 hours. My go-to mom and pop tire shop cut its store hours in half. A lot of businesses are hurting so I’m thankful that I’m still drawing a paycheck and looking at new rides. Don’t mean to get too sappy.

Happy and safe Thanksgiving to all !!

6 Likes

I think this would be a fine place for people to post food pictures from yesterday, since you’re all still eating leftovers.

No leftovers here

Happy Thanksgiving LH family!

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Now prime all your stomachs!

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Taibbi always leaves me with things to ponder (and this is a public post): Thanksgiving Is Awesome!

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving all!

6 Likes

Happy thanksgiving from Abu Dhabi! It’s the weekend and I have the cheapest $4 a liter bottle of vodka and soju I could find <3

7 Likes