Haggle with a Lease Broker?

How much wiggle room do you think you have with haggling with a lease broker?

The deal is ok but they’re trying to imply they’re getting a bigger discount on MSRP but they’re trying to add other fake “government fees” and I know what the state law is…

They are straight shooters unless you dealing with a shady one that’s not on this forum :rofl:
As far as government fees that’s the dealer not the broker
I wouldn’t wanna deal with you

As @aronchi would say you not a customer :v:

23 Likes

I have way too many people trying to haggle with me lately, and it’s honestly a huge waste of time. I had someone in the last week trying to eek everything out of a deal, even another 0.5% off. I explained several times that it’s equivalent to $400 on an $80,000 car - $15 a month after tax and interest - but there was no relenting. In the meantime, 3 cars that fit his very specific requirements sold.

20 Likes

You need to evaluate the deal. If OK, then take it. In my situation, I just paid higher broker fee than expected without asking: " But, but…". At the end, it is bussiness as usual for both sides.

Well to be fair, don’t you think I would do better with your government fees than the government? :grinning:

:golfing_man: :desert_island:

9 Likes

Why not negotiate the deal with a dealer of your choice and see what fees they end up charging .
Come On Please GIF by NBA

8 Likes

AFAIK, the only LH broker who offers “wiggle room” is @aronchi.

20 Likes
14 Likes

He’s plays tough but always keeps a spare % for his out of region customers.

16 Likes

Once upon a time in the bustling city of Metroville, there lived a charismatic car lease broker named Aronchi. With his charming personality and extensive knowledge of the automotive industry, Aronchi had earned a reputation for being the go-to person for anyone seeking a car lease. He was renowned for his ability to negotiate fantastic deals, always ensuring that his clients had some wiggle room.

Aronchi had a deep passion for cars and a genuine desire to help people find their dream vehicles without breaking the bank. He believed that everyone deserved a chance to drive the car they desired, regardless of their financial circumstances. Armed with this philosophy, Aronchi established his own car lease brokerage, aptly named “Wiggle Room Wheels.”

His office was a lively place, adorned with posters of sleek cars and shelves filled with brochures and magazines. Aronchi’s team consisted of enthusiastic individuals who shared his vision and understood the importance of customer satisfaction. Together, they strived to create an environment where clients felt comfortable and confident in their car leasing journey.

One day, a young couple, Emily and Michael, walked into Aronchi’s office. They had been dreaming of driving a luxury SUV for their growing family but were concerned about the hefty price tags attached to such vehicles. Aronchi sensed their desire and greeted them warmly, his eyes gleaming with the prospect of helping them achieve their dream.

Over a cup of coffee, Aronchi patiently listened to Emily and Michael’s requirements, budget constraints, and preferences. He asked them about their priorities, explaining that he could find them the perfect lease deal that would give them some wiggle room to enjoy their dream car without straining their finances.

With their information in hand, Aronchi embarked on a tireless search for the best possible lease options. He utilized his extensive network of dealerships, financial institutions, and manufacturers, leaving no stone unturned. Days turned into weeks as Aronchi meticulously compared offers, negotiated terms, and explored various incentives.

Finally, Aronchi found the perfect lease deal that offered the luxury SUV Emily and Michael had their hearts set on. But he didn’t stop there. He knew he could do better. Aronchi reached out to the dealership and used his persuasive skills to secure additional discounts and exclusive perks for his clients.

Excitedly, Aronchi invited Emily and Michael back to his office. With a broad smile on his face, he presented them with the lease agreement, carefully crafted to include a little wiggle room. He had managed to negotiate a lower monthly payment, reduced down payment, and even an extended warranty, ensuring their dream car was within reach.

Emily and Michael were overjoyed. They couldn’t believe their luck in finding a car lease broker like Aronchi, who had gone above and beyond to make their dream a reality. They gratefully signed the lease agreement, thanking Aronchi for his dedication and commitment.

Word of Aronchi’s exceptional service spread like wildfire throughout Metroville. Soon, people from all walks of life flocked to his office seeking his expertise. Aronchi’s reputation as a trustworthy and reliable car lease broker soared, and his clientele grew exponentially.

From that day forward, Aronchi continued to offer his clients wiggle room, ensuring that everyone who walked through his door had the opportunity to drive the car of their dreams. He was a shining example of how a dedicated individual with a passion for helping others could make a difference in people’s lives, one lease agreement at a time.

24 Likes

—-courtesy of chatgpt

7 Likes

In short:

Bustling city life,
Aronchi, charismatic,
Wiggle Room Wheels thrive.

Dreaming of luxury,
Emily, Michael’s desire,
Aronchi’s bright hope.

Searching tirelessly,
Aronchi finds perfect lease,
Wiggle room ensured.

Exceeding their dreams,
Aronchi’s service acclaimed,
Metroville’s hero.

Wiggle Room Wheels’ fame,
Dedication to others’ dreams,
Lease by lease, change made.

2 Likes

Maybe on loaners at the end of the month, as long as you’re not picky, but the brokers will usually post those, and they’ll be picked up almost immediately.

14 Likes

tree fiddy

none (hopefully) on this forum though, why would you want to haggle/hassle them out of their livelihood?

if they overcharge on gov fees, by law, they have to refund them after the deal is done and actual fees paid. So finish the deal and get the refund later.

1 Like

What did I just read, and why did I read the whole thing?

6 Likes

Without a basis for negotiating (competing offer), you really should not.

That being said if we’re literally $100-200 sale price away from meeting your target, we won’t lose your business over it.

Haggling with a broker is a sure-fire way of screwing yourself over.
You will get ghosted, then you’ll try to find a dealer on your own and will quickly realize that no dealer will come close to the discount offered by the broker. Definitely not the best path to go forward on over a few hundred dollars.

10 Likes

Sunk cost fallacy at it’s finest, I read it all too.

6 Likes