Guidelines for Marketplace posts

I’m picking up what you’re putting down.

Alls im saying is, even after a broker advertises a deal, the client still sees the lease sheet and contract before signing it.

If they’re happy with the numbers that are advertised, and the numbers are that at signing, they’ll still be happy.

Now time for Game of Thrones!

1 Like

Ive seen what you are saying about the 2500 DAS. What are the actual doc fees for California? Im new and want everything to be transparent.

Mike, I totally agree with you. I am keen on transparency on LH. I want everyone to post deals with the fees disclosed. That is the best way to ensure proper price comparisons. It increases competition and consumer awareness.

1 Like

Can someone confirm, but I believe it’s $85.

Doc fees are capped at $85 in California.

1 Like

Savage lmao

I think the point/opinion has been made regarding the calc. Time to move on.

1 Like

Does anyone have a problem posting in marketplace after you registered?

Looks like even if you registered, as long as your account is new, you are still required to do this new user stuff like reading a certain amount of topics or only posting 1 topic within 24 hours?

Hi @CarLeaseNY,

We just changed the setting so that registered brokers and dealers are not treated as new users, though we still encourage them to spend some time to get a good feel of this forum’s style and audience before posting. Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks! Will do as you suggest.

I paid the broker fee yesterday and can’t post in the marketplace, can this be fixed?

Most likely user error. Follow the guidelines above, especially line items 5 and 6.

No, the new topic button is greyed out.

So you can’t make any new topics anywhere?

Hi @212hackr, did you select a regional sub-category (e.g., “Northeast”)?

I’m going to take a run at it on my laptop later.

@michael

Were you able to before you paid the fee?

IDK, never tried.

Never tried, but you’ve created 14 topics before???