Great Lease Deals Going All Month Long ( NY NJ CT PA ONLY)

I gave the info to one forum member who i think is going through with the deal as of now. The other one has been spoken for so he does not have any remaining. I told him to let me know if they receive more inventory so I can let you guys know.

Thanks for the speedy shot. I can wait until you might post a new thread. Thank you so much.

1 Like

First time looking into a leaseā€¦Considering a Toyota Highlander XLE or Limited. 2 year lease 12k or 15k per year, in the Pittsburgh region. Would it be better to see what February brings for residuals?

In case you havenā€™t read the whole thread (I know, itā€™s long) the gist of it is that everyone seems to think his deals arenā€™t even good, let alone greatā€¦

1 Like

Thanks max for letting me know. Most deals I see on the forum are on the west coastā€¦ I have a decent idea of what Iā€™m hoping to getā€¦just looking to confirm residuals on Toyota tonight and test drive some.

For the BMWs, you would have to follow what @willwar14 did

Hi Eric, how can you do on a 2017 QX60 with Delux Tech package in NY?
Can do as many MSDs as allowable.

Unless something changed in last 18 months, a NY resident CAN NOT do MSD on infiniti. None of the manufacturers who accept MSDā€™s allow them in NY, since thereā€™s a limit on security deposit that can be taken. Most of them let you do them if you lease from a dealer in NJ/CT. However, Infiniti will not let you put MSD down unless you plan to register the car outside of NY State. Had a big problem with this, on a 2015 QX60.

Thanks for the heads up.
I saw conflicting things about going to NJ or CT with regard to MSDs, but did not know Infiniti was that specific about NYers. Iā€™ll update if I can get an NJ dealer to agree to MSD.

Infiniti will reject the lease for a NY resident with MSDs. Do not even try

@max_g :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: thatā€™s great!

Yes, exact thing happened to me. Itā€™s a bit odd that they wonā€™t allow NY residents to go into a state that allows MSDā€™s to lease a car. I know BMW allows this, and believe that Mercedes does as well. So not sure why they have a different interpretation that prevents NY residents from taking advantage of them.

Iā€™ll bite. Looking for a Jaguar F-Type and an a6 or Q5. Happy to chat.