Great Lease Deals Going All Month Long ( NY NJ CT PA ONLY)

How are you so sure audi deals are not great
42250 msrp Audi Q5 premium awd
405 a month
36 months
7500 miles
1600 at signing

@ericWWA of course I want Quattroā€¦ Getting a FWD Audi should be illegalā€¦ I do want quotes for A6/A7 premium plus trim with 10k/12k. Do you have a quote for 5 series for comparison?

Thatā€™s awful and only 7,500 miles. Audi residuals are low and discounts are not great and thus do not lease as well as other brands. You should know this. You could lease a lot more BMW or MB for the money.

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder24/59812024.jpg

1 Like

You are right. I just hate this troll.

Hey guys, messaged my buddy who works at an Audi dealership around Pittsburgh. The Q5 deal the one guy posted in this thread was pretty bad so I was curious if my friend would be able to beat it.

His deal blows this one out of the water, let me know if your interested, he has 2 available.

2017 Audi Q5 Premium AWD
MSRP:$42,925
$364 a month
36 months
10,000 miles
$1585 due at signing.

@sub28, nice find. Now that lease deal on a new q5 seems a lot better than was previously mentioned.

I am not in the market yet for a Q5 but would consider this deal if I were. Thanks for sharing

This is an example of the problem with leasing in the NYC metro area. Dealers and brokers alike think they are doing you a favor by offering lease deals based off of MSRP or that the manufacturers incentives are a gift from them.

It takes a lot more leg work to get a deal around here than on the left coast.

1 Like

I agree regarding NY. They will gladly let you walk away too. Especially if there is huge rebates from mf they will refuse to talk sales price, just payments only. I guess too many people in NY and not a lot of competition based on the number of people and they know if not you, they will get someone to buy it at their price.

Need to venture beyond whatā€™s reachable via subway for sure. And, somehow capping the doc fee at $75 hasnā€™t made NY dealers cheaper than their NJ brethren who charge 349-449 these days (and risingā€¦some sort of silent collusion).

IDK about ā€œlegā€ work but def takes more emails :wink:
Also not sure how much of the west coast is as competitive as SoCal.

Jersey dealers were only slightly more flexible. It was usually the come in for numbers game. I set my range to 100 miles and kindly informed the dealerships that the day I set foot in your showroom is the day I pick up my car.
Cā€™est la vie.
Iā€™m willing to give ericWWA a chance but heā€™s gotta come up with more competitive lease examples.

The people in the forum have a knowledge base and expectations that are vastly different than your typical consumer.

You stating that these are great deals will not simply make us believe you (bc we know better). YOU SHOULD KNOW that there are specific sweet spots for models, options and mileageā€¦if youā€™re good you can guide your client to that sweet spot. Otherwise go spam other forms with less knowledgeable members.

About doc fees specifically, I have a self imposed rule that I will not pay doc fees, no matter what happens. Over the years I have realized that no dealer will let the deal fall through just for doc fees. Itā€™s something that costs them nothing and there is no reason for them to drop the sale fighting for it. I donā€™t even bring doc fees into picture till I get selling price I want knowing I can always get doc fees removed.

I have been given various reasons why they need to charge it and most prominent is that if we charge it to one person we need to do it for all for which I suggest a simple solution, after I have got all my negotiating done I tell them to pick any amount for doc fee they like and reduce the cap cost by that much more.

The last deal I did they insisted to show it on paperwork including VIN itching fee which is another one of those direct to dealer pocket fee but didnā€™t charge for it. I signed paperwork saying I paid and that they collected it but they didnā€™t charge me for it at car pickup.

2 Likes

My sister in law signed today knowing the doc fee here in NJ dealer was 449, I tried and tried but they wouldnt change, lower etc. Since she was happy with the deal 199mo for 17 Nissan Sentra SL I let it go knowing they sold it to her under invoice. Could we have saved another $12/month somewhere else, maybe.

As @HN308 alluded to, the line item on the paperwork saying ā€œDoc Feeā€ will always be there; AFAIK if they charge one person and donā€™t the next, they could be accused of discrimination. IIRC that kind of stuff did happen in the past.

What we do is take it out of the equation. When I say this is the Net Cap Cost I am willing to sign up for, it doesnā€™t matter whether the Doc Fee line says $75 in NY or $449 in NJ.

Can you lower the monthly using MSD? Iā€™m in NJ

Elise only on certain brands such as BMW, Infiniti, Audi, Mercedes etc

@ericWWA Messaged you 6 days agoā€¦no responseā€¦

Great deal! That Is what I am looking for. Could you send me a dealer who can make this deal ?

I am interested in this deal. Could you send me dealerā€™s contact information ? Thanks in advance