Great Lease 2018 Maserati Ghibli SQ4

Hi all. I have been looking around on the forum for a couple of days. All the threads about Maserati were from last year, so I think it would be a good idea to know what is going on right now.

My local dealer in Boston offers me 855 plus tax, 0 down for a 2018 Ghibli SQ4, 36 months, 10000 miles per year. The other option would be 659/month with 6500 down. MSRP: $82,500 - Net Cap Cost: $73,376 - Residual: 55%

I think the price is a little bit too high compared to other deals in the forum. Is it a good deal? If not, do you have any ideas on the place to look for a good deal near Boston? I appreciate all your comments.

That seems extremely high! In July of 2015 I leased my 2015 Ghibli SQ4, MSRP $81000 for $699 per month, 9.5% TAX INCLUDED (Los Angeles), with 10k /yr for 39 months (the only part I hated) with $570 down plus drive off.
They discounted the car to around $68000 if I remember correctly. Been very happy with it and plan on leasing another one coming July (they have a trade in program where they pay 3 months of your payments if you lease another Maserati).
Although I haven’t seen a similar lease, I’ve been watching the dealers here in So Cal. Their numbers are actually getting even better, so I’m pretty sure I can get even a better deal this time around.
You should try to get it for under $650 before Tax with zero down 10k miles per year. They should have some 2017 leftovers that can lease by 2/28. Good luck and happy hunting.

I’m interested in the Ghibli as well but I’m in Buffalo, NY, my current lease is up in August.

Hi Nick, thank you so much for your reply. It seems like right now the dealers are unwilling to do businesses with residents living out of the states. Does it mean we have no choice but to tolerate the high price?

Hi, thank you so much for the reply. How’s your late searching process goes? I just got an offer from a local dealer which offers 800 dollar/month for the 2018 model. How’s the deal in NY? I believe it will be almost the same?

I haven’t stopped into my local dealer yet since I’m due in August but will update once I do.

BTW, does anyone know whether Maserati Capital still allows lease transfers? Seems like they used to under Ally, but Chase doesn’t. But not sure if Maserati follows the same rules as Chase, or if they may still allow it as a private-branded financial arm…

Any updates on your search? I’m looking to lease the gransport and I believe Maserati will pull a competitor lease early 3 mos. for the ghibli. I’ve seen heavy discounts on the 2017 and am wondering about discounts or any incentives on the 2018 model.

Are you in the north east?

Yes I’m in Brooklyn New York

I have a couple of good deals on those, I can get 13-14k off one of those + rebates. Let me know if you are interested.

1 Like

Hey gents - I am looking to lease a Ghibli S or SQ4 Gransport. I tried getting a number for a lease and got 1300/month for a ghibli with an MSRP of 96k(had more equipment than I would really like). They discounted to 83k and even factored in 3k out of pocket. 36 mos and 10k miles. My question is this, will lease rates get better? I have until July before my current lease runs out. Just starting to look now. Any thoughts on deals in summer vs now? Any insights appreciated.

That’s waaaay too high. I got mine in 2015. Sq4, $80,400 MSRP, sales price $65500, 10k miles per year for 39 months. $2800 out of pocket including $895 for up to $5000 damage protection. I was paying $699 per month including tax!

I got mine in July. I went back in December of 2015 and I was quoted the same numbers for a $94000 car for my nephew, who ended up not taking it.

If you can wait till July or even December, you’d get much better deals. Right now I don’t see any.

I thought so. I have one dealer @810/month but I am putting in 4K on a car that has a 88,800msrp. Not horrible but I have time on my side and can wait. If I can’t get this offer down into the low 700’s or high 600s. I will wait. Thanks again for the sanity check!

Just wondering if the lease programs are any better in May. Thoughts? Any good discounts expected? Just trying to keep a pulse as I am within 90 days of my current lease end. Any feedback is appreciated.

There’s an $8,000 customer cash rebate right now and a $7,000 dealer cash incentive. Has anyone leased this month? I’m considering the Ghibli base, but unsure what I should be looking at % off MSRP before the $15,000 rebate/incentive.

No way there is $15k in incentives on a $75k Maserati. That alone is 20% of the MSRP. There’s only $8k or $7k, depending on the trim, but it’s also only for purchases, not leasing.

Costco lists both of these incentives for the 3.0L/base, and another site I looked at that I saw mentioned in these forums also confirms the $8K customer cash for base.

TrueCar also sent me a “certificate” for “at least $12,461 off MSRP” without either of those incentives listed, so I don’t know.

Would have been helpful if you could have at least answered what I should be looking for discount wise without incentive considered, but OK.

I know base invoice is 9% off base MSRP and options invoice is 13% off MSRP, and holdback is 3% oh base MSRP.

Also, considering the Memorial Day deals last year on sub <$75K in Anaheim Hills, I think your “no way” comment is pretty unsubstantiated.

Anaheim Hills also currently has many of their base models listed on their website for $6,000 off MSRP, not just for purchase.

I’m saying Autobytel is showing no leasing incentives right now. So you’re saying you’ll get $6k off MSRP, then an additional $15k lease incentive? If so, you should go get that deal.