Great 7 series lease deal

Stumbled across this ad. I’m sure someone would bite on it. Not my cup of tea but somebody I’m sure someone here won’t mind leasing a 95k car for $700 plus tax.

Dealer is in Colorado… if you get, kindly put me for a referral :wink:

2 Likes

That’s a dealer ad…

I particularly like how the ad isn’t even consistent with itself. Says $699/mo in one place and $849/mo in another.

5 Likes

Lease for $699.

7 lines down: Lease for $849!

Walking into the dealer with that ad will probably result in somebody saying that they made a typo and point out the disclaimer at the bottom of the website.

I’ve gotten the dealer to match their ad 90% of the time. Especially one with the fine print clear like this. I think it’s doable easily

$849/mo before taxes is still a pretty good price for the 740i xdrive, I don’t think it has any incentives atm so that’s almost a 20% discount on MSRP, assuming the “lease for:” line under the sale price is post-tax.

Even if it’s the pre-tax amount that’s still a 15% discount with no negotiation and I guess if anybody REALLY wanted a 7-series that’s not too shabby.

Looks to be pre-tax, and being that it’s a dealer ad, you can pretty much be guaranteed it’s pre acquisition fee, dealer doc fee, gov fees, dealership boat payment fee, etc

3 Likes

It’s also not new

https://cpo.bmwusa.com/certified/2020-bmw-740i-xdrive-wba7t4c05lgf97201/print?zip=&vin=WBA7T4C05LGF97201

Ah. Well I guess that just throws everything I said out the window lol

1 Like

That’s a very healthy discount though to be fair, 55% residual is a big hurt on the 7 series.

In general what I have seen, dealers do sometimes add a true sign n drive off payment on the same ad as well. I think Acura used to market their leases like that a few years back.

I’ve seen it done before where it actually was, but the vast majority of the time they’re fees and taxes excluded and every possible incentive included. I’ve even seen them with multiple non-stackable incentives included.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the worst or they goof up and calculate payment using retail incentives.

This is why I often ignore advertised prices and just focus on the discount I’m trying to achieve.

1 Like

Oh yes definitely

I do wonder if this is a demo leasing or if it’s actually a cpo vehicle as listed.

Need to see the carfax if it’s been titled.

https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?vin=WBA7T4C05LGF97201&partner=DON_0

Pre owned, titled car.

Titled as a loaner. lease with new car programs

3 Likes

*BMW sale price includes all manufacture rebates and incentives. BMW incentive good on retail purchase only. Does not apply to leasing. Must finance through BMW Financial Services with approved credit. Subject to prior sale. Expires 5/31/2020

Fineprint said not applied to leasing lol and expires 5/31