Great 7 series lease deal

Nice catch, i usually never see dealer took titled cars as a 1st owner. They usually show up as no owners.

Yup most dealers here use dealer plates, but Most in cali take title and reg the car. I guess CO does it too.

• Dealer took title of this vehicle while it was in inventory

• Title or registration issued

Ah makes sense. I guess some state dmvs forces them to register as proper plates.

1 Like

You’re probably right. My area, most are titled as corporate fleet or rental. My local Audi does corporate, and local Volvo the same.

It’s a loaner. They do loaner specials every month at this dealer like this.

The fine print is pretty clear. First payment and tax due at signing.

Idk why everyone is trying to beat this up. I’m fairly certain it’s an easy deal with easy to understand fine print unlike a lot of ads.

1 Like

It has two different prices listed in the ad… They can’t even get their own asking price straight. There is nothing clear about that.

a decent discussion on a lease ad on a leasing forum shouldn’t be considered a beat-up bud.

2 Likes

A beat up is the 9k Honda Accord, 11k Audi, Florida weather proofing, and 1xx,xxx mile overage lease on, what was that, a Kia?

4 Likes

Oh my bad “bud”

I’ve actually gotten quotes from this dealer before, they will disclose everything and seem to be transparent.(A little sloppy with their ad though, probably forget to change all the details.)

2 Likes

Talk about slopiness, I went back n forth with a manager at Schomp in Colorado where i noticed them advertising 2 payment credit with expiration of June 30th. Pure false advertisment. They removed it yesterday afterwards. Smh

1 Like

Ha, they don’t seem worth contacting, seem pretty firm on their one price

1 Like

Yup wanted $1250 for a 2019 850i 4 months ago and guess what, still at same price lol.

1 Like

Schomp is very strict on their non negotiating policy. I have done a deal with them once before on a 5 series loaner but haven’t been able to get close recently.

The best dealer I’ve dealt with in Denver has been Gebhardt but they lack inventory.

This COBMW, I think I taught them how to do loaner deals. I talked to them a couple years ago about a loaner and they were clueless, called me crazy etc… very next month, they replicated my deal I proposed as one of their ads. :joy:

They also had a 2019 M4 CS until last month.

Schomp wouldn’t go more than 10% pre incentive
discount on their 300+ day m5s. Did not want to negotiate even a penny.

1 Like

Haaa ! Even I was trying to work on that one lolllll

1 Like

Hello everyone, I actually negotiated this lease with the dealer and then I didn’t close it so they listed my negotiated price as the deal.

It’s literally 900 DAS and 699 a month plus tax. My final number was 668 a month due to loyalty as well.

The car is still available and they were going to do the paperwork remotely and ship it to me in CA for approx 800 bucks.

If someone wants this deal PM me I’ll give you the direct contact of the sales manager I was working with so you can just text him and take it over.

5 Likes

I was helping a friend with an I3 lease a few years back. We were at the dealership literally showing them what BMW of Denver was offering in writing and asked them to just match (not even beat it) due to them having the preferred color combo and all they did was to tell us how great their dealership was and watch us walk out. I think Schomp just wants to cater the wealthy who cannot be bothered negotiating and wasting time shopping for the best price. That being said I feel like BMW of Denver’s sales department took a big hit in quality since they have been overtaken by Sonic Automotive…

3 Likes

Did you have a breakdown of the deal? Also, was this on a loaner or non-loaner?

Could be used as a data point for future reference by others on the forum.