Grand Wagoneer----Its Biiiiiig

A concept walk around

1 Like

Interior looks pretty nice. McIntosh audio has the potential to be amazing, but FCA could screw it up: Experience the All New Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer - Premium SUVs

2 Likes
8 Likes

Nice to see an FCA product without the same ergonomics and screen they’ve used for the last decade. I REALLY like it. Cant wait for the slew of initial awful deals to flood the forum.

8 Likes

‘Sticker, and I know what I have’.

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

1500 a month with 8k DAS for 7500 miles a year.

4 Likes

Sir, I searched all over the truck and couldn’t find the market adjustment! Are you sure you included it?

3 Likes

It’s evenly distributed between all 4 tires, half nitrogen/half market adjustment.

1 Like

Anyone that doesn’t think $1500 is a good deal is just jealous

2 Likes

48 month lease term

Wondering what would be the sweet spot payment be on these if they decide to build enough. Euro buyers won’t touch it. Doesn’t have the perceived image of the Escalade, leaving it competing with Lincoln and GM products.

It’s located under the hood.

Escalade is a GM product at last check

1 Like

Am I the only person bothered by the two spoke wheel? I’m not sure why either. It just seems off, like from a Tesla or concept car.

Oh, how strange. I hadn’t even realized it was 2-spoke b/c of the metal trim at the 6 o’clock position on the wheel (and b/c the pic is kind of dark).

I find 2-spoke steering wheels kind of disturbing, actually, but I think I’ve also been partially desensitized from the last gen, prefacelift MB S-Class and Genesis GV80.

That steering wheel is super ugly. Can’t think of any reason except designers aiming for that subsection of millennials who like their grandparents’ taste. Apparently Chintz is making a comeback, too.

1 Like

I like the inside, from the pics at least. The outside not soo much. They tried upsizing the ChDM Grand Commander as a BOF.

The 7 seater Cherokee (might be renamed according to recent reports) has a much cleaner design.

Pretty sure all of this is preproduction concept designs. I’m almost positive it will be assembled from mostly existing parts except for the screens and even that will probably be on “overland limited super elite double secret” trim with the rest of the trims getting FCA parts bit mishmash

The 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 23 3/4 Anniversary Puddlehawk Moderate Altitude Limited X Edition, Trail Rated.

*Optional features shown

3 Likes

I still don’t like it but upon further review there is some heritage there.s-l300