Got paid $39.07/month to lease my Hyundai Elantra for 36 months

What’s your next lease ? An elamtra at the original price you got 3 years ago is NON existent today.

I’m doing the same

I just negotiated a Bolt for $173/month, 36/10, zero drive off, and will be signing papers on Monday.

11 Likes

You should be able to swap out of that no problem when you find something you like better. I like my Bolt so far though, combined with my home PV it’s nice to be driving on sunshine.

I thought Carvana didn’t accept leased vehicles as trade ins?

They do, although they are picky about which banks they buy from.

And these are mostly pure sales, not trade-ins.

1 Like

Thanks for the details Max G

Almost everyone turning in a lease (given current car shortage)should have some equity in their lease especially if you have low miles. Carvana is a perfect place to check. I just checked my Nautilus and I’ve got $4k if I turn it in early.

Leashackr score Infinity!

1 Like

great going!

I was wondering just who on earth Carvana is actually going to sell a used, base spec Elantra to for what? $16-17k? but then it’s a low mileage, econobox with a fairly decent remaining warranty? so I guess there’ll be buyers. Especially in this market.

Nice! Now did you get a new car? I sold my old lease for a profit but got a meh deal on my new car.

Nice. Now is really a good time to sell used car.

What deal did you make?

I got a Bolt. Dealer discount was $4500 off MSRP and $12,750 in rebates.

1 Like

You can go in even today and negotiate a base trim 2021 Jetta or Mazda3 for 18k. But people don’t know that this is possible and end up buying a used car with 30k miles for 80-85% of the original MSRP.

In 2017, I bought a new Jetta for 16k. Today the same car with 30k miles sells for 17k.

2 Likes

This guy is in the running for lease hackr award of the year (non exotic category)

2 Likes

With any luck you might also qualify for 2.5k cvrp in California with the bolt. Once they fund it.

I actually qualified for $2500 + $2000 additional rebate from CVRP. It’s currently processing to be paid so it’ll make my effective payment less than $45/month.

Can we just give him an award?

1 Like

FYI. Got my $4,500 check from CVRP today!

1 Like