Good Dealer List

I tried to add the below entry to the Wiki, but it gave an error (too many users referenced in post)

Subaru

I just went through a lease with Dez. I did appreciate that he was transparent and offered a very good deal, and was easy to work with in getting the exact car we wanted.

However, the day before we went to sign the lease he sent over a quote of $916+tax which ended up being a payment of $1004/month based on the 9.5% tax rate in Long Beach. Since the tax rate where I live is 7.75%, you’d think I would get a lower payment. I show up and he gives me paperwork that says $932+tax which equals $1004/month. He never brought up the discrepancy, and tried to pass it off as if that was the agreed upon price, despite the fact that he emailed me the day before.

I don’t really care that much about the money, but it’s the fact that he would pull that kind of stuff. They also did the whole “someone put this protective thing on without asking so if you want it you can pay for it otherwise we’ll take it off” charade. I want to work with someone who won’t try to take advantage of my family members or friends who might not know the numbers. Really kind of soured me on an otherwise good deal.

Audi

California (SoCal)

California (NorCal)

2 Likes

Haha
You gave me a demotion, @calbear. I’m a sales manager.
I think I was an internet sales manager when we met.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

If you are in the market for a chevy vehicle or lease of some sort, I would strongly recommend.

Michael.bryson@cacargroup.com
(925) 479-3500 Dealership

Straight-forward and honest guy.

1 Like

This is to share my experience of looking for Audi dealerships who are willing to give discount on MSRP on Q3/Q5.
Paul Miller Audi and Audi Manhattan both are discounting Q3/Q5 with 8-10% off MSRP. Ask for Chris Dubel at Paul Miller - had a great experience with him. Spoke to every dealer in the NJ/NY area and got the best prices at these two dealerships. Hope this helps people looking for a deal on an Audi!

3 Likes

Were they also at base MF and without dealer add ons?

1 Like

I purchased the vehicle and they honored the Audi 0.9% APR. They had few dealer add ons (~$500 doc fee) but even then the total cost was way lesser than any other Audi dealership.

Highly recommend Brandon Gomez (internet sales director) at Puente Hills Chevrolet, straightforward cool guy. Family leased two leftover 2020 Bolts from him.