Good deal or bad?

Yes your right. Making Poor decision has consequences. Gotta man up and pay this bill monthly and work harder like a “new yorker”. No more excuse. Thank you for ur quick reply.

1 Like

So would you mind sharing the breakdown from the contract so we can help you can learn for next time?

1 Like

Yea sure ill post it up later for you guys. .

1 Like

This is trolling… has to be

I hope he’s not trolling, but being young and excited driving a new car is inevitable, that’s more common than we thought. With that payment, it’ll not help him fix is credit coz you’ll be drowning in CC debt due to high car payment. You have 3 years and without a second job, that credit score will almost be the same or worst. Might as well file a bankruptcy than to climbed that mountain. Well GL. $920 car payment is no joke with 600ish credit score. Whoever sold you that car will have his Hawaii vacation today for a week at Disney Aulani for family of 4.

You’ll get this eventually, I have 600’s when I was in twenties coz I overextend myself. Good luck and fix yours in 3 years to get amazing lease deals.

It’s not just the credit score that made this deal what it is.

This is basic math.

920x36 to drive a sub $40K car for 3 years…

That needs to sound an alarm.

It’s like if someone takes out a mortgage w a 4% rate on a 500K home and thinks they’re only paying $20K in interest over the life of it :confused:

2 Likes

If this is not trolling, let’s take a bet what is the MF for this deal. Mine is .007

Car dealerships are known to scare people with sub prime credit score and tell you that they’re the only one who can give you a car with that score.

MSRP sale at .005 makes the numbers work :poop:

2 Likes

I hope the dealership took you out for a 5 star dinner before they had their way with you.

1 Like

I think ex-l is around $38k they need to show they’re giving him a discount to look enticing like $1-2k off. Lol

1 Like

Yea post up the full details of this deal and maybe can figure out when might be a good time to try and sell to carvana or vroom to minimize the inevitable negativity equity, and then get you into a dirty cheap lease.

Do you HAVE to have a car like the pilot? Big family?

Did you drive the car off the lot yet?

I’m surprised this hasn’t been asked so far: which dealership this is???

All NYC Honda will do the same thing with him for sure.

Big family? Pffft. With a 608 credit score the least favorite kid can ride on the rear parcel shelf like in the good old days.

“A little knowledge?”

I’m sorry, but with just a little knowledge, you never would have entered into this lease! It also says you joined 11 days ago, so I’m really hoping you read a little beforehand, but I guess not.

Many people don’t know numbers. A handful of people in the last 6 months that I know got into new cars with astronomical payments and they thought the payments were great, I just cannot comprehend how some people think when it comes to money. These are the people who pay $4.69 for a loaf of bread and $1083 for a smart phone.

Look for cheaper car bro…