GM Card, you've got $2,000 in Bonus Earnings!

That’s not entirely true. Depends on what card you have…

BuyPower card has 0 redemption limit (BuyPower, Extended Family, BuyPower Business).

Flex Card has redemption limits.

Not sure about the original card.

Link to a gm card???

Google GM Card. Home page will appear.

1 Like

I do have the card, and use it regularly, but not much.

If i’m doing guesstimates correct, ATS-V Sedan @77k MSRP with 10% discount comes in at ~670 with first&ttl at signing.

the MF is really freaking good on the sedan and residual isn’t bad either.

27/36/39 @ 12k
Coupe
.00026 MF and 66% residual
.00006 MF and 57% residual
.00020 MF and 55% residual
Sedan
.00023 MF and 67% residual
.00002 MF and 57% residual
.00016 MF and 55% residual

1 Like

Agree, ours says combine $2300 earnings with 2000 bonus. $4300 total. Making me feel old, cardmember since 99’. Ouch.

For the Original GM Card, the cheaper vehicles (less than 30K approx) are $1,000 limit, mid tier is $1,500, and expensive are $2,000-$3,000

If anyone with a big offer that is not going use it wants to sell some points + the bonus, drop me a line.

1 Like

Are these bonus earnings even transferable?

I believe it is available to early BOLT owners under special conditions. you get your bonus after posting the 10,000th post bashing Tesla.

2 Likes

Has GM been offering the card for that long?

The only way that I know of is to make the other person an authorized user on your card.

LMAO Maybe for a friend/family member

Exactly. Everyone has a price, but I don’t think they’d be willing to pay mine. I’m not letting Joe Schmo from the internet on my card, no matter how nice of a guy he appears to be.

2 Likes

On the bonus offers, it’s only valid for authorized signers who are on the card prior to the top off bonus. So in the case that someone has $1000 + $1500 top off, you’d only be able to use the $1000 and not $2500.

1 Like

Yes I think my parents have had it since 1992.

Edit - whoops meant to reply to @vhooloo

I’ve seen people do this. Not sure I would. You can make them an authorized signer for half a day if you want, or whatever it takes for them to use the earnings while they’re completing the deal.

Damn, I better get busy then!

1 Like

Took Advantage of 3000 bonus & competitive lease to get equinox at around 15xx something one pay 2 year lease. with lease wear & tear insurance around 22xx for two year . Less than 100 dollars a month . I think it was good decision as i noticed in lease papers 1120 was tax & DMV fees etc . @chevysalesgirl helped a lot . Overall good experience dealing with Her . Hope to work with her in future deals too . In case you guys do not have offer , then you guys can consider signing co lease with guy who has offer .

2 Likes

thanks for the shout out :hugs: you guys were awesome