GM Card, you've got $2,000 in Bonus Earnings!

Came via email for me. In the past we have received mailers. Note, they don’t offer to all cardholders at the same time of year, they’re staggered so if you don’t see anything, there’s the possibility of getting an offer later in the year.

I got 3k in bonus earnings… on top of $1400… $4400 could make for some really really interesting leases.

3 Likes

Start the hacking, see what you can put together :smirk:

Hmm…I have a GM card, but I haven’t received any email notice yet about bonus earnings.

Does anyone know if you can use a GM Supplier Discount which I get through my work, plus the $2000 bonus cash through the GM Card? I received mine in my email for $2000. In the past, we always received a flyer in the mail.

Yes GM card earnings stack with basically everything except Employee pricing I think.

1 Like

So then I could not use my GM Supplier Discount? I’m not a GM Employee, but I work for a supplier of GM.

Just login to your earnings account and any bonus offers will appear at the top of the screen in highlighted area. I have some more service offers as well.

Yes you could. Supplier price and Employee is different. I have used GM Card earnings multiple times with the Costco supplier price Holiday offer. Same thing.

Thanks Adamcar—would you happen to know if this can be used on either the Buick Envision or the Buick Encore? My understanding is that there are only certain models this applies to. I would imagine the more high end or performance vehicles it would not.

Well I guess I have an older card that is different than the new BuyPower Card. According to this link, only the extended family card is combinable with the Supplier Price Discount.

The Supplier price is such a small discount, you can get a better price by negotiation anyway. And great salesperson like @chevysalesgirl will give you the discount along with the extra supplier discount anyway if you have the older copper/platinum card or the extended family card!

1 Like

This link shows you all models you can use it for. Basically all GM vehicles:

Having watched this over many years, vehicles that get excluded tend to be very special vehicles like ultra-special performance Corvette editions or limited run Escalades etc. Very rarely when a vehicle model is selling faster than it’s being built it will be excluded until production catches up. When a vehicle is first introduced (eg. Chevy Bolt) it may be excluded until production catches up with demand.

As I recall (with $2k GM card, competitor and other rebates) AdamCar did something just like that in March.

What I would like to see though is someone with one of those whopper GM card rebates (I’ve seen $4k posted) lease an Encore and get money back in hand for the hard job of driving that car.

2 Likes

Do you mean the buypower card?
I did not get any offer from it, never.
Is there any specific need to achieve?

Are you worthy ?

GM card is the old name

Makes the $1500 they offered me paltry.

Those cheapskates ! ( 20 characters)

1 Like

I did use a $1,000 bonus offer on top of about $500 in regular earnings, but incentives were higher in March using the conquest cash of 3k I think. The wife got the offer this time. My card last time.

I’m trying to find MF and Residuals currently on vehicles. It feels like the one-pay leases that have been around may actually be able to be nearly zero depending upon bonus.

Note, most vehicles only accept $1,500 in earnings, and then ALL of the bonus you received.

Also, if you are supplier, the rebates will stack. If you are GMS (employee) you need to have the GM Card for employees, which will stack, otherwise they will not stack.