GM Card, you've got $2,000 in Bonus Earnings!

For anyone with a GM Card who may be contemplating a new car. We just received bonus earnings. It seems they stagger them among account holders at different times of the year. Check your account to see if they’ve applied them or not.
Make that new car smile even bigger by combining $2,000 in Bonus Earnings* (5/1/18 – 7/2/18) with your Current Earnings† and most current GM offers. Use them toward a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle

1 Like

I got 1500. Guess I need to charge more.

Take what u can get, it’s all about timing. I signed 3 leases since September so I have to tap out.

1 Like

I only got $500 this year - Those cheapskates !

I did get $1500 last year though.

1 Like

Not sure if it influences the amount they award, however, I filled out the questionnaire about which model (suburban) we had been considering.

any promotions for signing up for a card?

Not sure. Perhaps check the website.

Wife got $2,000 bonus. Just leased Encore 2 months ago. Probably will have to pass unless too good to be true.

Make sure if you are married you put your spouse as an authorized user so it will be easy to use the earnings even if you only want one person on the lease/loan.

1 Like

1500… Not bad considering I’ve put just about nothing on the card.

is the bonus applicable only for a purchase or a lease as well?

Either outright sale or lease is available with bonus cash.

I still have 10 months to go on my wife’s car. She’s not really in love with any GM CUVs at the moment, so it may be all for naught anyways.

What cards do you have that are getting bonuses? I changed to the buy power card a few years ago and have not seen a bonus since.

We’ve had ours for over ten years. Copper I think.

I’ve been a BuyPower owner for about 3 years, and this is the first time I’ve gotten these types of offers. I was offered $1,500, expiring 7/2.

Lol you could’ve leased an encore for like $80/month

Amazing they send you this the day they pull out majority of other incentives. As OP said, they keep revolving these across the year. I just leased our first GM vehicle last month (encore) and along with monthly statement recieved their credit card offer. Unfortunately, I have shredded it but it was GM power card with 5%earnings for 1st year.

Can You use these types of Earning like 2000 for one time lease payment ?? Lets say if one time lease payment comes around 5500 , can it get reduced to 3500 …

Someone did exactly that on a canyon Denali deal. One pay came out to like 3k.

1 Like

Were these discounts sent to people as a mailer or are they in the “cardmember only offers” section online? Trying to find out if I am missing on some bonus GM card cash.