Getting the car I want at the best price. Not the cheapest lease

They call those Toyota’s

1 Like

I will say, the only car that gave me a truly goofy grin every time I turned it on was a Mustang GT. It was a rental for a weekend down in Florida where they are a dime a dozen and even then, I had waiters at one restaurant I ate at actually stepping outside to check it out. It was a bit puzzling but I ate it up.

I would also agree, I get bored with cars fast. I dumped my Q60 RS and that thing had 400hp and would shoot the loose change out of my pockets from launch…but…it was just boring after a while.

haha I might end up with a Corvette or if I can find a good Alfa 4C with extended warranty

probably will finance though

Ha, I don’t think my honeymoon phase has ended with the F-Type. I mean, sure, day 1 was the best day. But no matter how long I have it for, it never stops looking and sounding so damn good.

So basically, get an F-Type. :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve toyed with the idea of getting a Guilia Ti…but I’m not sure it will be enough power. I also typically do not like 4 cylinders (even the potent ones). I hate the sound and power delivery. They do look nice though - may have to test drive one!

I’d love to pick one up with a bunch of warranty left, isn’t the CPO 7 years on them now?

No idea! But if you ever do get one, definitely get the best warranty you can haha.

1 Like