Genesis GV70 Lease Deal. Should I go w a Broker?

I think it was on the buy offer not the lease. He gave me both

God, I’m obsessed with the GV70/80. First time I actually noticed it was when Tiger rolled his 80 over. The wheels and tail lights looked pretty sharp (despite the accident!). Once I saw the (non-crashed) vehicle, I decided that’s my next lease when the 330i is up in June. But now…not so optimistic. Maybe I’ll just buy out my lease and wait til things improve.

1 Like

Same thing, went to test ride the GV70 to replace as a compact SUV for my wife. Not that the GV70 was bad, but I didn’t like the high riding position and liked the GV80 more, it felt more spacious, more comfortable, and relaxed…albeit at a higher price point :money_mouth_face:

Sadly, they don’t lease too well in this market and even for buying or financing they are flying off the lots at least here in the Midwest, so there is no incentive for the dealers to give any incentives as people are buying at MSRP + the added dealer tack on for more margin without questions. Best to wait if you can if you want to lease. They were not going to lease special deals anyways even without the semiconductor and other cumulative shortages as the GV70/80 are still new relatively.

2 Likes

I did note that Omega leasing broker on here had the gv70 lease at $780 or around that. For the 3.5 with the prestige package. So if that is real might investigate that. Can’t see how they can do it based on the lease calculator though

Same thing. Could be the penultimate or the mid level trim. Also, was that $780 total including taxes & fees with zero down or was it with a down payment etc etc?As many have said before here, any car can be a $199 lease :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: . Just depends on how it is structured.

1 Like

I saw it as a quote on the $59.5 package. Didn’t ask for more detail since I’m not going to pull the trigger just yet.

Has anyone here driven or owned the base model GV70 (the one at $42.5k ). Seems like it’s missing a few upgrades from its 3.5T brothers but how does it drive and what’s it really missing. The ones I notice is no highway assist (not sure what exactly it means here) , no leather seats (but leatherette/faux ) , 18” wheels etc.

Haven’t seen it. None on the lot here in socal. I don’t think any of the models are really stripped though.

That’s not 780, that’s 780 with a bunch of qualifications, 0% tax and First responder discount for example.
A true 36/7.5 $0 DAS in LA County is $975
TTL (Tax Title License is always a killer)
(PS Holey Heck it’s $750 to register! wow)

If you log in you can see all that stuff.

That’s a super bad deal for any time. You will be ITM even if you buy.

1 Like
1 Like

Genesis dealers are usually part of a chain that also owns Hyundai and/or Kia franchises. Search this forum for threads like this:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.