Genesis G80 - How bad?

If you’re trying to actually look at a ~$217 DAS lease with the rebate properly accounted for, your calculator should look more like this:

Total lease costs is the same, but the cash flow is different.

1 Like

I’m not really looking at other manufacturers or models. I’d like to hear from anyone that has actual information on G80 leasing.

It’s a matter of personal preference as far as the G80. I looked at BMW an Audi. The list of options and packages for both is ridiculously long. Trying to find one with the feature set I want is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Yes, there are huge discounts on those brands. Even with Audi’s $11,000 off an A6, the low residual and high money factor generate lease payments close to $800/mo. For $300/mo less and free maintenance I’ll stay with the G80.

Thanks to all for their comments and suggestions.

1 Like

Then what exactly is your question? You asked for thoughts or suggestions and that is exactly what you got. As I said previously just do it if you want it. I don’t think you are going to get some kind of reassurance that you’re getting a great deal but that seems to be what you’re looking for.

Thanks, but I don’t see any actual numbers that so me there’s a better lease

Yeah - I am done wasting my time. Still not sure what you were looking for here.

Good luck with the lease and I hope you thoroughly enjoy your car.

1 Like

Do you actually know anything about G80 leases? Seems like you basically threw out some general stuff that works on BMW’s that charge extra for heated seats on a 70k car

Actually, yes. I had a 2015 and shopped quite extensively last year for a new one. It’s a nice car, no one is disputing that. It is not, however, a great (or good even) lease value. To each their own.

I leased a 2019 Genesis G80 Ultimate RWD, in zip 94538. I’m very satisfied with the car and lease. Here are the numbers and hope it helps anyone looking at a G80.

MSRP: $53350
Sales Price $48,350
36 mo/ 10k miles
RV: .52
MF: .00008
Incentives: $3,000
Pre Tax: $516/mo
Drive off: $1525

1 Like