MSRP 36445
Dealer discount 3000
Cash incentive 4500
MF .00075
RV 58%
They paying my last 3 months on my old lease 1020
They want 470 monthly with a DAS of 1150
I know is a bad deal what will be a good monthly payment

Literally no idea since we don’t even know what make and model it is.

Also, they’re clearly rolling in your payments. No one is taking care of anything.

1 Like

Hey Eldamian,

Missing quite a bit of info here. What make and model, what is your region, have you confirmed the money factor, residual value with your zip code on Edmunds?

Edit your post so folks here can offer a better valuation. You yourself even said it’s a bad deal and are asking for an ideal monthly… we’re going to need all the above listed information before that can be determined.

Car is a genesis 2020 g70 2.0t standar zip code 33157 waiting on Edmunds to give me the MF and RV

Update your thread title with year, make and model instead of this clickbait

1 Like

How do you factor in the cash incentives from the manufacturer do you first negotiated the dealer price and then add The incentive

You’ll notice we always try to differentiate “pre-incentive discounts” when talking numbers. It is important when negotiating with a dealer that this is specified. You can never assume the discounted dealer price doesn’t include incentives unless you call that out in the conversation.

1 Like

Also keep in mind that when you see prices on online advertising they will almost always add every incentive to the pricing - you might qualify for none of those incentives.

It’s important for phone or email conversations to be crystal clear about discounts before incentives or rebates.

I am getting this offer Msrp 36445 dealer discount 3000 cash incentive 4500 MF .00075 RV 58 on 39/10 he is quoted at 470 monthly with a DAS 1150 they also paying the last 3 months of my lease 1020 .I know is a bad deal what would be a realistic payment thanks in advance

What kind of car?

:crystal_ball: my guess is a Lexus

Oh goody, it’s a mystery a car, my favorite! :crystal_ball::mage: First guess is an FCA product…:mage:

2 Likes

Sorry guys Genesis G70

58% residual on a 39 month lease is high for most FCA products. That, and most FCA leases right now are a minimum 42 month lease. MF is awfully low to be an FCA product through a non-captive bank too, otherwise the $4500 incentive could be IDL cash.

1 Like

Stop talking to dealers until you know how to calculate your own payment and determine if something is a good deal first. If you don’t know what the car should lease for BEFORE you talk to the dealer, you’re at a huge disadvantage.

1 Like

That’s why I am checking here and trying to learn

Start here: https://leasehackr.com/blog/2016/4/17/how-to-calculate-lease-payments-by-hand

Read the rest of the leasing 101 stuff.

When you get to the section about the 1% rule, forget it exists.

I don’t know much about these cars to comment further but let the forum know what state you’re in.
Make sure dealer isn’t rolling in the remaining payments into your new lease (I suspect this might be happening).
Post a dealer worksheet if possible, it makes it easier to dissect the deal.

Final advise: don’t be a payment shopper, good luck!

That’s why they send me

Cool. Hit delete on the email and don’t talk to any more dealers until after you’ve done a lot more research and determine what the lease price should be.

2 Likes

That looks pretty :poo:'y, as already stated, read up, allot