Genesis 2020 g70 2.0t ...Good deal or not

According to the calculator if should be 252 + taxes

Link to your calculator?

I did it manually with the post that you put

Gotcha.

Their numbers don’t add up at all. Are you sure about the 58% rv/.00075 mf? That rv seems VERY high for a g70 at 39 months.

That what he said I am waiting for the replay on Edmunds forum

I’d expect that RV to be closer to 48% than 58%. Even setting the RV to 48%, the numbers don’t come close to adding up.

Note: This is exactly why one should always know what the vehicle should lease for before talking to the dealer. The fact that their lease price doesn’t seem to match with the numbers they’re providing by so much is why you need to do these calculations yourself. Someone may look at their offer and think “sweet! almost 10% off pre-incentive plus another $4500 in rebates, hell of a deal!”

1 Like

I ask yesterday but for 36/10 and it was 48 RV and MF .00075

Well, if it’s 48% for a 36 month lease, it’s definitely not 58% for a 39 month lease.

That’s my calculations according to your post going to wait from the numbers from Edmunds and double check

You’re missing all the fees and taxes, but good on you for taking them time to actually work through the calculations. Now that you at least have the lay of the land, this will help things go quicker: https://leasehackr.com/calculator/

1 Like

There is a significant issue with this wheel…

The only things that will go in the monthly payment out of does things will be the taxes correct

Ha, I spent all of 5 mins making it. I have a better one that’ll post when the time comes

You have to pay for them all. Whether they’re rolled into the monthly or paid up front comes down to how much DAS you want to pay. We’d all encourage you to roll them into the monthly and limit the DAS amount as much as possible.

Ok thanks for the help

1 Like

Are you certain on the residual? that seems really high for a G70. IIRC my g70 3.3T is 46% for 36/12

That’s why he told me but I thinks is not true it should be close to 48 waiting on Edmunds for numbers

Actual RV according to Edmunds is 46% for 39/10 and 48% for 36/10

Do their numbers match up if you rerun them at 46%? I’m not at my computer currently, but I don’t think they do.