⭐ GCAuto Broker- Serving Cali | NY | NJ | PA| CT | FL and Midwest

Thank you to Sam and GCAuto for getting me a great lease deal on a 2024 Ioniq 5. The color I wanted was not available initially but Sam was able to locate a car in that color in a few days. The whole process was quick and painless. Highly recommended!

1 Like

I know other popular friends/brokers on this forum and all of them are very helpful but recently I found myself running against the clock because my 2018 QX60 went to total loss (Distracted driver rear ended my vehicle at a red light stop). Sam with GCAuto helped me acquire a new 2024 Infiniti QX60 Luxe trim with options which made sense to me (vision and audio package). Sam was very responsive from the start and very helpful in looking for the exact car that I wanted in the timeframe I wanted. Within couple of days I picked up my new car. I really appreciate timely responses to numerous text messages as I finalized the exact car that I wanted. It was a smooth transaction at the end. Day and night difference between 2018 qx60 and the new 2024 model lol. I will be using GCAuto for all my future car needs as well. Highly recommended!

1 Like

Had a great time working with Sam except for one small hiccup when his phone number went dead. He’s really responsive and flexible in helping me as my criteria for what I wanted kept changing. In the end, Sam got me the best deal he could find - better than one I had originally agreed to in fact. I really appreciate his professionalism.

1 Like

Thank you Sam from GC Auto for getting me an awesome lease deal one pay for a 2024 ioniq 5 SEL. I filled out the form and he contacted me via text the same day. Within 3 days I was contacted by the dealership. I went to sign papers the day after. Took less than an hour to complete everything. There were no upsell. I paid ~$7k one time for 24 mo/12k. Safe to say I will be contacting GC Auto again and recommend him to friends and family. Thanks again!

Thank you Sam for a smooth and awesome deal on 2023 Ioniq 5 SEL. I filled out the form on Wed night, and pickup the car on Fri. Very efficient and reliable. Sam followed up before and after I went to dealership to make sure the deal is done :slight_smile:
Highly recommend, look forward to work with Sam again in 2 years.

Another amazing experience with Sam. Took delivery of my cyber grey IONIQ 5 SEL one-pay lease yesterday. The dealership placed a 3 day hold on the car to try to sell it before my amazing deal was signed. The car did in fact sell, but at the last minute we were able to claim the last grey one left. Sam was in contact and going to bat for us the entire time. Everything was exactly as Sam explained. Because the grey unit was actually newer inventory, it ended up being a little bit more than the quote. However, Sam refunded the difference immediately, exactly as he said he would. The sales representative spoke very highly of Sam, and there was no pressure to change or add anything. Financing department took 15 minutes or less.

I have never leased a car or used a lease broker. If I had done this on my own, negotiating with multiple dealerships to end up with a deal higher than Sam was able to promise and deliver within 4 days, I probably would have missed out on all the available cars. Even if the broker fee just covered the time saved, it would be worth it to me. But in fact Sam saved me a considerable amount of real money on the lease, the savings paying for the broker fee and then some. His relationship with the dealer even extended to discounts on wear and tear protection.

My only warning is to be ready, Sam moves fast!

Such a great experience working with GC auto brokers. They were super responsive, honest and up front, and got us a fantastic price on a fully loaded 2024 BMW iX. When I got to the dealership to pickup the car there was no additional paperwork or fuss, it was just a matter of handing over the keys and showing me how to work a few of the cars new features. Loved relaxing in my massage seats while auto drive took over on the way home, so happy with the car and how easy everything was. Highly recommend their service!

Hello GCAuto or Sam, is there phone # or email I can contact you? Thank you.

Great experience! Messaged GC Auto last night and closed the deal in 24 hours. Super communicative and very responsive. Price as advertised at the dealer. Went very smoothly. Highly recommend!

Sam was great to work with and was able to get me a deal on an Ioniq 5 within my budget. He was very prompt to respond and did a great job explaining the process. I recommend that anyone looking for a smooth and quick lease transaction to contact Sam.

Great experience working with Sam! Got an IONIQ 5 with no trouble at the price Sam quoted (even a little cheaper). Looking forward to checking in again in 2 years.